Girls rugby or football player physique?

Who got the hottest badly?

• football
    42% (5)60% (3)47% (8)Vote
  • rugby
    58% (7)40% (2)53% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Body* and football = soccer

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I love strong arms on a guy because they can lift me up if they're strong!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Grrr where's the option for both

0|1
    0|0
    • only one you greedy b*tch, lol

• Rugby, especially if they have all their teeth lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • I chose soccer, cuz I loveee Ronaldo.#halamadrid

0|0
    0|0
    • I love messi

• He's really good ofc but I mostly appreciate zlatan, he's more of an honest footballer & also he's a legend!

• Soccer. The NRL (National Rugby League) players in Australia are just big, fat meatheads.

0|0
    0|0
  • In football (American football) their bodies differ depending on their job position. So be more specific.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• if we're talking about girls, then girls who play rugby are HOT as hell... they look like amazonian warriors ;-)

0|0
    0|1
  • What positions on both sports? Forwards in rugby are generally tall, muscular, and more "fat" like Lineman are in Football. Backs in rugby are usually smaller, leaner, and more toned like receivers and backs in Football. You'll have to be more specific.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whatever floats your boat

• I don't really know, then. When I played football, all of the guys were ridiculously strong and tall, but they didn't necessarily have nice physiques (football is not an endurance sport, you can get away with being overweight as long as you can sprint fast and are strong).
      Rugby players were smaller, but seemed to have better physiques.
      I guess it depends more on if you like "big" or "athletic" more.

• I'm a soccer player and our bodies are very defined compared to rugby players. It's a good thing when I go for a surf or to the beach or pool, because it makes you feel good about yourself and your image. Rugby players can often look Chubby (not always) and are a lot of the time more bulky. I know for a fact I may not be as bulk as some of the guys I know who play Rugby but I am stronger and my girlfriend prefers my body over theirs so its a win win for me doing soccer :D

0|0
    0|0
  • What happened to "Lingerie Football"?

1|0
    0|0