Is my face unattractive?

Ok without getting into all the details, I've basically been repeatedly told that I have a great body but guys don't seem to like my face. (Like a nine with clothes off but a four with clothes on). Do you think I'm pretty without looking at my boobs? Most guys seem to think I'm just not their type facially.
Here's the pic http://s6.postimg.org/j23dgh4k1/image.jpg

• Not attractive
  • Nothing wrong with you but not my type
  • Pretty
Cleavage-less picture! Judge this one instead!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're always posting asking for people's opinions on you , are you really that desperate for attention? Tip for you stop pushing your boobs up put some clothes on and get a bit of respect.

• Hey I'm not the only one who does it so stop yelling at me.

What Guys Said 54

• I'd love to tell you but your boobs kept distracting me...

• Not the cutest face but not ugly either.
    Note: If you're asking about your face then keep other body parts and things out of focus or out of the picture if you want the greatest amount of accurate answers about your face.

• Thanks. How about the new pic? It's only half my face (sorry) but no scary cleavage!

• With the bra pushing your breast up scares me away
    so your face is pretty but with the picture posted you look bad.

• I think your very pretty. I looked at both pics. I think you shouldn't take pictures showcasing your breast either. I would have rathered to see your face pic, then I could imagine the small breast that I love so much going with your beautiful face. Now I can't think about lovely small breast because you've already showed your gigantic balloons. All in all, I think you're really cute, however I don't particularly care for your huge breast. I wonder why do you feel the need to showcase your breast in pictures? It makes you look as if you want too much attention or you lack self confidence in yourself. Well, if you think about it, seeking attention and lacking self confidence go hand in hand. I hope you're able to overcome these problematic deficiencies in your subconscious.

• Not my type.

• Because of the skin color? Just wondering.

• Hahaha that's kind of what most people tell me. That they acknowledge that I'm pretty but they only date white girls. But as long as it's not because of my ethnicity that's fine 👍

• Yes, don't care about your ethnicity :)

• How can people ignore the books when you led off with them?

• You're actually very attractive. I'd say you're my type, facially. :)
    However, your chest is literally perfect, so it's incredibly distracting.

• you seem kinda insecure, and due to it, you rely on your breasts to get the attention you want. I mean your second picture only shows half your face. Kinda tells me that without your breasts being shown in their fully glory (and believe me, they are quite glorious lol), you feel ugly. Your face really isn't that bad, but you need more confidence

• I gotta be honest, I can't really see your face in that picture

• To be quite honest, the first thing any guy is gonna look it are your boobs xD
    They're pretty big, and they're kinda in your face.. lmao :')

• 1|0
  • Your face is totally fine. You're plenty pretty. It's just that your breasts are spectacular!

• just average in my opinion

• How about the new pic?

• I can't help but think you did this just to show off your knockers. Seriously, on a question about your face, did you really think posting a pic with your boobs perked up would be a good idea?

• I'll pass on this one

• You're pretty, but you're not really my type.

• I dont like your face, but you seem to have nice personalitits.

• you are horrible at choosing pictures...
    i dont like your face

• If you must know my crazy thought process choosing this picture, it was basically because a guy showed his friends nude pictures of me and they thought I was attractive but when he showed them my face it was that same picture and they were like eww no nevemind don't like her face. So that's why I chose that picture but I should have cropped it.

• the guys are idiots lmao
      they are picky with their boys, but at the end of the night the standards truly show, you are cute just dont got flaunting your stuff so easily

• Okay, your boobs are completely on my face in the main pic and in the other pic, you're only showing half of your face. You look cute though.

• If people are saying that you look like a 4 with your clothes on, and you want us to attest to that, you might want to take a picture with your clothes on.

Other then that, your face looks ok.

• I posted a new pic: better or worse?

• LOL A full face would have been nice, good lighting too.

But you look fine.

• Absolutely, nice looks and that smile is attractive too :-)

• Yes clearly probably have a sexier body then face

Not that your ugly at all just if the body wasn't there you'd drop to average I think

Body puts you above average I guess but that's only based on your bust. Not sure about the rest

• dfaq where is ur face?

• That's an unfair picture. You can't put a pic of you in just your bra asking how your face looks. Lol! That's not right!

But to answer your question you have a very pretty face

• Your very pretty!,. if you have a boyfriend he's lucky to have you! I'm just being str8 up

• I dont know. I can't see your face, your boobs are in the way.

• Your beautiful. Don't let anyone ever tell you your not.

• LOL shows boobs and asks for opinions on her face. Classic. But yeah, you look good

• U have nice cute beautiful face never look at what u have on other parts but hey all look together gud

• There's no option called 'OK'.

Even if guys say your face is not good, your titts make up for it...

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 24

• if you want to know if guys find you pretty without looking at your boobs, why do you post a picture where you're just in your bra

• oldest trick in the book hahaa

• small boobs detected

• Ok don't need to be mean. I'm sorry. I agree I should have cropped the cleavage out but I used that picture because that is the one where people didn't like my face.

• It's hard to look at your face even for me!

• Nice eyes

.

• Is my face unattractive?

( . Y . )

• You are not unattractive. But there are some things that could enhance your features.

You could shape and fill in your eyebrows with some makeup to really make your eyes pop. You could stop paying attention to what others think. And you could also use a shirt.

• I am sorry I barely paid attention to your boobs I mean face. You are average guys can be real tough critics on looks believe me. I questioned if I was unattractive for all my life. Don't let it get to you too much as long as you have a nice personality that is all that should matter. I myself realized looks are not everything. Beauty fades;stupidity stays. So don't fixate on it.

• Wait. There was a FACE in that picture?
    Second picture is pretty bad too. I can't really see your face...
    Try again ;)

• I'm not gonna lie, your boobs are better than your face. I'm sure some guys will find your face attractive, but not my liking personally.

• Damn @BuchitaBuchys ! That's depressing about the Eurocentric thing. I wish I liked people of my race too then this wouldn't be an issue. But I guess that's life. Just curious, what do you think of these two girls? They're both 'ethnic' but considered very beautiful.

http://s6.postimg.org/caigu42tt/image.jpg

http://s6.postimg.org/hknflen2p/image.jpg

• It is. But you get used to it. :/

I am not a fan of either girl in the first pic. They look plain to me. Both the white and ethnic girl.

The second pic, she looks pretty to me.

• really? why would u put a pic like tthat for guys to rate u? u don't need anyone to tell u how attractive u are. cover up and read a book.

• I feel like you want people to judge your boobs and not your face.

Anyway you are fine I guess.

• um if you want an honest opinion about your face then why the fuck are you taking a photo of yourself in a sparkly-ass push up bra. you even cropped part of your head to be able to fit your boobs in the picture. are you mentally challenged or what?

• I think you would have gotten more honest answers if you didn't have all that showing.

But i don't think you're ugly.

• yess!! super attractive :) I would be delighted to paint a portrait of you, even. It would be a wonderful one.

• Classic example of
    "girls be like look at my new haircut"
    *can't see the haircut for all the chest*

lol but no, you're a pretty girl. Own it. Numbers are stupid. Some guy could think you're a 4 with clothes on and another could think you're a 15 on a scale of 10.

• If you wanted us to look at your face only then you should've cropped out your boobs before posting. Your face is cute.

• ... Wait...
    Where's your face?

• Picture of you tits when we are supposed to be looking at your face. I understand you have low self esteem, but seriously?

• I don't understand what guys you've been talking to but your beautiful girl, don't let anyone tell you differently :) best of luck to you

• Guys that only wanna date white girls, I've now found out. There sure are a lot of them.

• Nahh that's ridiculous I literally just saw a post tht this white guy was only interested in other races which is pretty cool. The right man will find his way to you no worries

• You are pretty! Ofcourseeeee. You look like that model, Victoria justice and she is gorgeoussssss! But girl, don't show those bajoongas on the Web. (not a good idea!) xox

• Ya I know I just realized that (fuck!!!)

• Ehh average and the boobs aren't helping you

• Your the girl that always brings the race thing into it. You post these pics and when a man says he not interested in you, you always come back with because I'm not a white girl. Well I'm going to tell you something it has nothing to do with your race its because your so thirsty for attention its a huge turn off.

• Yessss it is her she's so desperate its pathetic.

• But even if I was desperate I don't knoww why you guys are always being nasty to me. What did I ever do to you? I don't know why I seem to have angered so many people.

• Face, sure... Anyways you are definetey very attractive :)

• Why are you squeezing your boobs together? That's not attractive just a little thot like. I'm sure you are pretty with clothes on.

• What are we supposed to be looking at your face or boobs?