Do you think you really have looks?

really its so easy to criticize others but can you tell me what wrong with way you look and what right about you?

Updates:
I don't have looks I'm not ugly or pretty hha I'm irrelevant

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate my skin; I have acne and it's pretty mild but still makes me feel super insecure :/ (it's on my face, my shoulders, and my back a little bit) . Apart from that I'm fairly happy with my looks; I have a nice hourglass figure I think; my bum's quite big and my thighs are fairly large but they're worth it for my boobs haha, and I have a fairly little waist. I think the shape of my face is quite nice; my hair is okay as long as I have it cut into a bob (it's quite fine so it gets straggly if I grow it longer) and blow dry it every day. I have nice hands and lower arms. My feet are not very attractive because I have thick, dry skin and get cracked heels, but I'm not overly bothered about them (they're good for painlessly going barefoot in the summer :) )

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a very average looking person, maybe a smidge above due to height and very long legs, being a size 6-8, nice hair, and what I am told is a nice butt. I have the hourglass figure. When I was young I hated my thighs... not overly large but not thin. I have since come to embrace my body; I really came into my own around 25. But...

I have one crooked canine tooth. It drives me crazy. It isn't snaggle ugly nasty, it just isn't seated right. My teeth are white and healthy, even the crooked one. My other canine is crooked but you can't tell as it is behind the front tooth and looks normal. It has never kept me down, guys overlook it, but I am self conscious.

There! My secret exposed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have horrible toes. I hate my toes so much. I don't like that I am so small. I'm always the smallest everywhere I go. One guy told me he couldn't date me because I am so small I look like a kid. :( I like my hair and my legs are toned so they look good I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm okay. What's wrong with me is my big nose, hooded eyes, soft body (not toned).
    What's right is I like my skin, lips, and body shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehmmm Ehmmm Ehmmm..
    Nahhh, I just look like a nice girl. My face looks weird sometimes. Makes guys turn their heads and say ''dafuq is that?'' haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh... losing hair (birth control)
    Mushy stomach (had 2 kids)
    Overly thin legs.. stretch marks
    not much to like since having kids. Kinda blows actually.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm reasonably attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I do have looks. I think of myself as an attractive guy, not perfect obviously, but I do think I'm attractive. My face is the best part of me. My body is nothing amazing, but I'm tall and I have broad shoulders, so even though I wanna build it up a little, I'm pretty comfortable with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't have looks nor any self-esteem left. I only answered for free xper points (#^ ^#) thanks, you the REAL MVP #moment

0|0
    0|0
  • of course i have... i look like a sausage ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • My ears are big and I have thick eyebrows which girls i think find unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually, girls like thick eyebrows (the majority, not all). I have thick eyebrows too, and I've gotten compliments from them.
      Plus, I remember a poll in here asking what did girls prefer, and the great majority said they liked thick brows. So don't worry bro, you're good xD

• Show All
    • Gotta agree with AleDe, I've been complimented for my eyebrows but like you, I've also been told to get them threaded. I'd say it's split but tipped in the favor of thick brows.

• Hahaha I love guys with thick eyebrows!

• i think i look great most days

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good looking guy the only thing about me that's bad is my calfs are abnormally big but they're not as big as they once were.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am handsome I just am not satisfied with my weak body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm OK these days, I'm fairly happy with the way I look. It's other people who've got the problem! lol

1|0
    0|0