Weird body... any advice?

So my body is weird. For the most part I'm flat, maybe a little fat on my stomach, but other than that I'm normal. I'm not overweight at all, and I'm not underweight. There's only one thing I really hate about my body, and it's my thighs. I have no idea why but my thighs are huge. Every step I take they jiggle. (Kind of) but anyways I hate them. The rest of my body is pretty much normal size. (Except my feet are a little big but yeah) it seriously confuses me though. My legs are skinny, and my knees are extremely bony, but once they reach my thighs it's over for. I hate it. I don't think I'm going to grow too much more, maybe a little. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you flex your thighs and they are relatively hard. It's muscle, yes muscle jiggles. And it means you might be good at a few different sports

If it's not hard. Then there are exercises you can do to try to loose weight from them.

Keep in mind your under 18 which means your probably still growing and the rest of you might catch up later on

What Guys Said 1

• Do squats and jogging and there a lot of different exercizes to work out your legs.

What Girls Said 0