Guys are hip dips a deal breaker?

Guys are hip dips a complete dealbreaker.
www-static.weddingbee.com/pics/275532/Hd.jpg
Hip dips are when your hips go concave because your missing fat in your pelvic bones like: www.lipstickalley.com/attachment.php
Here is an actual person with hip dips, is it a no go for you guys
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0ab13a12d9.jpg

Also you can still have broad and wide hips but have hip dips

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly could not care less about "hip dips".

• These are seriously things I worry about. This especially because it's been bothering me since highs chill. I'm so self conscious about them, so I don't wear bikini bottoms. I've tried gaining weight and losing weight but they're always there bugging me.

• Holy fuck.
      Stahp. Your hips are just fine lol

• Thank you, it's nice to know I can relax

What Guys Said 26

• First it was thigh gaps and now it's hip dips? Good lord! Here's a scene from a movie:

Tommy: Ya know, Tracy, we've been going out for a while now, and I'd really like for you to be my steady girlfriend.
    Tracy: Oh Tommy, that's so sweet! But, um ah ---
    Tommy: What is it babe?
    Tracy: I think you oughta know something . . .
    Tommy: I'm here babe, you can tell me.
    Tracy: I um. . . I have hip dips, and I don't know if . . .
    Tommy: You mean you've let me go out with you all this time without letting me know you have hip dips? Dealbreaker!!!

• Actually it was thigh gaps, then bikini bridges, and hip dips aren't really a thing just a personal concern

• Is this the shit that girls are insecure about? Damn I couldn't imagine how hard it is to be chick, I am sorry mother nature and social conditioning has done this to you!

My answer is no, it is not a deal breaker. In fact, I have never considered this at all in the deal, or for that matter, I haven't even heard of this until now.

Personally, I think they look really hot. Is that going to make you insecure if you don't have them now? There are no winners in this game. Just love yourself.

And I used to want a thigh gap so bad, but not as much anymore, now I'm focused on getting rid of these dips!

• I wish it didn't take other people's opinions to change that. When you learn to stop judging your self-worth based on what you think other people want, you will also learn how to love yourself. You get back control over yourself, learn to be autonomous (the essence of what it means to be human in the first place, if you aren't autonomous, you essentially aren't living -at least not what is a true human experience), and you are generally all-around more happy.

• I feel bad that it does to. But nothing boosts my mood like a compliment. I can eat my favorite food, do my favorite things, read my favorite book and I'm still just not as happy as if someone told me my hair liked nice

• I didn't even know what a hip dip was until this question, and I know for certain that I would have never even noticed it on a girl, if she were to never bring it up.

But anyway hip dips are not a dealbreaker. There is much more to a girl then whether she possess ''hip dips'' or not.

• 1. The girl in the pic is hot.

2. I'm pretty sure it's girls who come up with these reasons to be self conscious and not guys, as evidenced by the answers. I know I wouldn't care.

• Yeah, sometimes I think I'm why too self conscious. But then I see guys with girls who are way prettier and skinnier and I just go back to worrying

• That isn't hip dip , that's oblique abs on the lower girl also...
    HOW THE FUCK is she having thigh gaps?
    Looks like as if her shorts are ripping her abductors in two.

• I don't think her feet are together. She looks as though she's standing with we thighs apart.
      Also this isn't he workout hip dips, this is just the name of this weird body formation thingy

• I don't really care for it but from a physiological standpoint that's quite strange lol

• First time even hearing that. Hip Dip. If I've ever seen a girl with those then I never noticed them. So, I don't care or else I would've noticed them..

• Do I prefer them? No. Is it a dealbreaker? Hell no.

Something as unimportant as this is hardly a dealbreaker. I would estimate a tiny percentage of guys would reject a girl because of this.

• personaly i'd not find the girl in the pic attractive... she's featherweight

• Not her, but her hips. Notice how they fan out but kid of go in in the middle

• You're awesome, Klaatu LOL

• Relax seriously, I've never met a man in my life that even mentioned a "hip dip". It's a non-factor, case closed.

• I don't think hip dips have ever crossed my mind once in my life, lol

It's at the same time both sweet yet very sad that women care so much about what men notice about or think of their bodies.

• I definitely notice/care about what people think about how I look. it just it feels nice to feel pretty

• I can understand the desire to feel pretty, totally normal. Just don't let it cause you unhappiness. When you start having to ask strangers about things to feel reassured, you might be going a bit too far.

As I said, something like hip dips are honestly something that have never crossed my mind, no need to worry so much ;)

• Thank you

• That girl looks stronger than me. :o
    I'd smash though.

• As soon as men tell women to stop caring about thigh gaps, you all make something else to feel self conscious about. Now, just like thigh gaps, I am going to start noticing "hip dips". I kinda find it humorous and depressing at the same time.

• Thank you. It's sad but I guess I kind of need it, or else I wouldn't try to look nice. So I need to be insecure

• You don't to be insecure, you just need to be honest about yourself. If you are over weight, lose weight. If your under weight, gain weight. Don't make your life revolve around your insecurities. It's not good for you.

• No issues, man you broads just come up with shit to be insecure about for NO reason apparently. .. lol wtf?

• No I'm not trying to make this up, this is just something I'm seriously self conscious about

• I understand, so honestly for me it's not a problem. I would be attracted either way.

• @asker If you're the girl in the picture, then wow! Definitely no issues I can see.

• *too busy looking at thigh gap to answer*

• I actually think this girl is standing with her feet placed apart (I've been studying this picture for about 15mins). But if it's a gap hers is amazing

• No. Until about 2 months ago I was completely unaware that "hip dips" were something that women even worried about. Guys don't give a shit. I cannot overstate how unimportant the concept of hip dips are to men.

• I had honestly not put a single though into it until read this. I'm willing to bet that most ladies with hip dips are at least in somewhat good shape so it would usually mean good things.

• Well if u still hav wide hips and r attractive in every other aspect, then id be ok with it. But id still prefer a girl without hip dips.

• Um, I didn't even know about that until now, and I still wouldn't care LOL

• Thank you, a lot of people had never heard of them before

• I mean, I've seen that look, but I didn't know it had a name, nor did I have any opinion on it.

• Lol nobody cares... I had never heard of it. I thought it was from the waist-band in pants while a person is growing. Focus on other things first, like getting enough sleep and being a cheerful person.

• For me, hips are a deal MAKER not a deal breaker!

• No, It doesn't really matter.

• I don't think guys care.

• doesn't matter to me

• still hot.

• So, basically, are love handles, a bad thing or not, is what you're asking?

• No live handles and hip dips are different. Love handles are caused by fat habit over your hips, hip dips are when your hips go concave because of your skeletol structure. Up above are hip dips, this is a love handles www.weightlossforall.com/.../Love-Handles1.jpg

• I know all her fiends are models, I love karlie Kloss (her best friend). I think she looks like a sexier edgier Taylor swift
      Also are you talking about the second PC I showed because that's my Taylor swift

• Yeah

• That girl is sexy. They don't bother me.

What Girls Said 8

• oh. I have that. I didn't know it had a name. I don't know I've never been self conscious about it and I'm a very self conscious person so I feel like guys probably don't even notice since I don't even haha

• Yeah it's definetly something I'm self conscious about. I can't get over them

• I have never heard of "hip dips"... some women are rounded out in the hips, some aren't (but that doesn't have anything to do with width or weight). Now being aware, I suppose I would qualify as having them.

To be honest, that "look" seems to be casually associated with athletic girls... and though all body types are gorgeous, I think that this revelation term brings light to the fact that "hip dips" are, as well. Don't worry about them, Anonymous. You're a stunning and bright person. Remember that.

• I don't think that's something that guys notice, seriously. If that's a deal breaker to a guy, he's being ridiculous.

• Yep. I didn't even know that was a thing until this question. lol

• @rthomas43: Girls on here have gone from being insecure about thigh gaps to hip dips now, both of which I didn't know about until the questions popped up here.

• Are you kidding me? Something else for women to be self-conscious about. We have to make sure that we have a gap, don't have hip dips, don't have a muffin top, have a booty but no cellulite. I going to have to be a cartoon!

• Hahaha! Exactly. Women are more paranoid about it than men are. They really don't even notice until we bring it up.

• You just taught me something. I didn't even know what a "hip dip" was. Then, to find out that I miraculously noticed that I have one lol. It's just the way my body is shaped. Plus, I work out.

• Never heard of this. didn't know girls are insecure of that (too).

I doubt guys give a shit about hip dips.

• Now I know that I have hip dips.

• this is seriously the first time I've heard that phrase ahahah and now I'm paranoid that I have them too