Curious about my looks? I consider my self pretty average?

I don't know I don't get a lot of attention just curious if it's because of my looks or just because I'm more shy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you don't get attention doesn't mean you're not pretty!!
    Modern society now oppose women like damn whores. But the real beauty is lost beyond words. Girl, you're really pretty & you are naturally beautiful. You should really be proud of it. Nowadays guys want girls with huge tits and a big ass booty. Like... Its just not evem attractive.
    A smile like that, yes the one you have... Keep smiling. It embraces your beauty.

What Guys Said 14

• "I don't know I don't get a lot of attention" bring dat ass here (#^ ^#) + you look like you should be having my babies *hiding behind anon post now* kaboomshark.com/.../...aku-reanimated-04-copy.jpeg But you look cute though LOL

• I think you're pretty but think it from a guy's perspective. If you are too reserved, we will think you are not interested. More importantly, guys don't want to approach you because we'll be considered creepy and rejection hurts too.

• You're no drama queen that's for sure.

• Lol haha very clever

• Come on , you look fine and you're one of the few girls who dare to laugh for the camera. I say that's pretty darn pretty.

• lol it's cuz I'm not good at being sexy just doesn't suite me haha thanks for the feedback though much appreciated

• Remove the word 'average' from your question and you'll get the answer.

• sweet and your body seems to be really nice 8... or maybe 9 out of 10

• Very nice smile and pretty eyes. I would say 7-8. The fact that you are a no drama queen moves you to a 10

• Your pretty cute but maybe some guys just dont like freckles. But i think u can make it work well enough. Maybe u should just be more outgoing, i really dont see anything wrong with your looks.

• Your cutie pie xD

• You are very pretty, a 9/10. I am being honest, you are pretty.
    You are just shy and people pick up on that.

• You're good

• YOU are cute.

• ur pic is too small I can I see anything

• You're a cutie ;)

• I like what I see.

What Girls Said 3

• Purtyyyyyy 😊

• You're pretty

• You're a pretty girl :)