Do I look my age or not?

Alright, before some of you start 'accusing' me of being an insecure loser asking random strangers on the internet to rate him, I'd like to make it clear that I'm NOT seeking ratings here. If you still feel that I'm seeking attention, kindly refrain from answering. This is not about how good or bad I look.

Having gotten that out of the way, how old do I look? I have often been told that I look somewhat younger than my actual age of 28, but some people do mention that I look my age. Not really asking this in terms of that being an advantage or a disadvantage, just wanted to know your opinions. Both men and women are most welcome to answer. Also, if possible, please do mention what age I look like, if you feel that I appear younger or older. I'm also including a poll, because many people just like to vote, instead of typing answers.

Consider looking at my full-size profile picture if you need, and I have also added a cover photo in case you need to look at a different picture.

P. S. Wanted to ask this question on here since a couple of years, but never go around to doing that until today because I usually only answer questions here, and not ask!

• You look younger
  • You look older
  • You look your age

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• You look your age, if someone asked me how old you looked I would have guessed 20s.

• 20s in the sense? Early 20s or late 20s? Because a 21 year old man usually looks quite different than a 29 year old! :P

• Thank you, appreciate your inputs! :)

• you're welcome!

• I would have guessed approx 25 in age. :)

• i guess you look 27

What Guys Said 2