Do women like short men?

So I'm around 5'7" and I haven't grown in 2 years. The saddest thing I have ever seen was my growth chart :p! All of my friends are around 6' tall and then there is 5' me. If your interested to see my height you can see it on my profile picture. I'm the one in the middle. I've seen a lot of posts about women who prefer taller men and so I just wanted to get opinions on this. Thanks! :)

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer tallness sure but I don't think being tall is a requirement, just a bonus.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 5'2 so I wouldn't mind a guy who's 5'7, when in comes to height confidence is key! Stop worrying and own it, if you love it girls will

• some girls like need a tall guy. but I think most girls just want someone who is taller than them. I'm 5'3" so to me your height actually seems tall !!

• I'm 5'7 and I'm sixteen, I really want to get to six feet. I'll probably end up 5'10 but there is no reason I wouldn't date a shorter guy, as long as he had the right personality

• I'm 5'2"

So 5'7" is tall to me.

If you like taller women then finding a woman you find attractive will be harder. But if you like short women, you will have a better chance with them.

• A lot of girls want a tall guy (not necessarily tall but taller then them at least)
    But I personally think short guys are adorable. My boyfriend has a growth thingy so he's 4'7

• I'm 5"5 and my bf is 5"7 and he's the best! (*˘︶˘*)
    I love it

• 5'7" isn't short, it's average. And yes, I would go out with a guy that height but, I would hope he would work on his body.

What Guys Said 7

• I am also around that height, it sucks. I tell you what I have done though, body building! It gives you more presence. There is this guy that's just a little taller than me but he benches 150kg and has this look that scares even the biggest dudes of (I know that's probably what you not aiming for, but a bigger frame helps).

• It's good to hear that. I've been body building for about a year now and it has definitely helped. I have never had a slim build anyways but it does make a difference.

• I love basketball, so my circle of friends is a bunch of guys who like it and play as much I do. Most of them are at least 6'3, it is a little more difficult to get female attention when I'm with them. But, at the end of the day, it's all about your game.

• It's not preferred, but a lot of em will give you a chance. I'm even more short and I've dated a taller girl.

• dude you're not short for most girls. you're taller than the average girl

• No, women dislike short men. Every study on the subject has confirmed this.

• we're all the same height lying down

• No, they usually don't. But for many as long as you're taller than them and make up for it, it's all good.