How does my face look?

http://s6.postimg.org/rp3ps0c41/image.jpg

I tried to choose a candid photo without filters and posing that would make me look better than I actually am-so this portrays what I look like in everyday life pretty accurately.
Do you think I'm pretty? Most guys say I'm just not facially their type.
Also, I'm 18 but do I look it?

Most Helpful Guy

• 6/10 i'd say

What Guys Said 7

• That's a somewhat better picture. You look okay. I think your cheeks may be a little full. The rest is okay.

• Resolution and good lighting maybe?

• You deffinately look 18-19 and are very pretty. Quite the head turner if you ask me

• U look pretty. But I'm guessing these guys who said that u were "not their type" were white guys. Its the same with me, i recognize that u r pretty but i only wanna date white girls.

• Ouch. I guess that's honest though. Haha wish the color of my skin wasn't an issue for people because that's always the issue for guys I like. That's life though, I guess.

• Yeah, I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings, and i didn't mean to be racist. But thats just kind of the way it is. There r some white guys who like women like u, but (and I'm guessing that u r latina/hispanic/Indian) I'm sure will find some cute latino/hispanic/Indian guys who r very fond of u :)

• Yes pretty picture rate 8

• It looks good

• Your pretty but at the same time u look like your lost or somthing hehehe but your pretty lol

What Girls Said 0