Best female body part?

Guys? What's your fav body part of a woman?, and why?

• Ass
  • Boobs
  • Legs
  • Face
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Assuming i already liked her personality. The obvious ones i like are boobs and ass but i also love thick thighs!

• I voted for a female's ass because I am a guy that loves women's asses. When women wear their tight jeans or tight faux leather pants it pretty much arouses me so much and gets me so sexually excited every-time.

• What is you favourite male body part?

• Fair enough we all have our likes :) So when you see a guy you like that has a muscular back and good shoulders you are like checking him out haha sorry just teasing.:P

• Sorry. :)

• Im gonna be weird and say eyes, I've had enough women over the years of different shapes and sizes, one thing theyve all had in common was beautiful, striking eyes that seem to reflect every thought and emotion they have.

• To me it's A and C. Not even close.

• I voted for "Vote A", the ass.

I love big round plump asses! I have liked them since I was about ten years old! Why? It's the feel, the jiggle, the way it looks, the softness. It's tough to give an exact reason, I'm just obsessed with asses.

• why feet aren't included among the options?

• A nice ass. A nice ass with a great pair of legs is even better! I think a nice face is sort of a given.

• It depends on the woman. every woman is different.

• heart :)))

• Vagina-boob ***********(_*_)*************

• im a boob guy not a butt guy

• lips
    hair
    butt
    legs
    Brest

• I'm a sucker for muscular or fit legs (usually relates to a nice ass which is a huge plus). Ladies, take notes from carrie underwood. I know that's an extreme example but those are the perfect legs in my opinion. So sexy! Love when girls wear tight jeans or yoga pants and you can see their hamstring muscle creating a curve on the back of their leg through their pants. That's my weakness!

• Ass. Don't know why, just think it's her ass

• Hips!!! Lower back and tummy

• Face. If she is not beautiful, it is meaningless to give a look on other parts.

What Girls Said 3

• Any of her internal organs that keep her alive.

• The clitoris is pretty cool http://blog.museumofsex.com/the-internal-clitoris/ It's not just a bundle or nerves! scientists have discovered a bunch of cool internal structures of the organ! it wraps around the vaginal canal when aroused because it's made of erectile tissue just like the penis! I find it pretty interesting... also having a clitoris is certainly fun XD

• My boyfriend would say legs.