What do you think about tanned skin?

do you think its sexy or disgusting? And which tanned skin do you think look best? Naturally tanned (born with this skin color), tanned bcause of sunbathing or fake tanned?

• Disgusting
  • Sexy
  • Other/see result

Most Helpful Guy

• Naturally dark skin is attractive, but darkening your skin by artificial means is just unhealthy. People are born with specific skin colors for a reason.

What Guys Said 11

• The amount of care I'm giving is too damn low

• I dont find tanned skin unattractive, however, i do prefer fair skinned women. There is a difference between pail skinned women and fair skinned women. Fair skinned women hav light skin, but not completely "white as a ghost" skin. Fair skinned women r the best! :D

• Its ok but if your going to be like Hulk Hogan and lay under sun lamps all the time whats the point? Down the road It ages your skin. I like being snow white myself

• i like it, because it reminds me of the color of a burger bun :-)

• Nothing really special about it, I mean at a certain tone it looks good but fake tans and being over tanned makes you look like you have skin disease.

• I prefer natural tan...

• I like pale skin. The paler the better.

• Only if it's natural.

• Am I naturally tanned?

• It's definitely no good when they go overboard with it.

• Fake tan = tangoed!

What Girls Said 9

• dont really mind/care, i prefer to be pale and medically speaking i dont like the idea of tanning because.. well..

lets just say a lot of people (like in Miami and most of Australia) have very severe skin disorders and diseases.. (like skin cancer/vit-d deficiency)

• It doesn't really matter if it's fake or not, people just say this because they are too conservative with trying anything new (fake tan) a lot of fake tans out there are very natural looking, and if you have a brain in your head you just choose one that is close to your skin colour but has colour.

• I think the natural tan look could be okay. I don't really pay attention to stuff like that unless it's really obvious. I think it's ugly when someone fake tans until their skin is orange. It looks unnatural and weird in my opinion.

• I don't really care to be honest... I do hate fake tans though... yuck.

• Natural Tan! cause fake tan can always go wrong so easily ahhaha :)

• Mine. :D :D

• I prefer naturally tanned, fake tan usually just looks orange

• I prefer a natural tan

• Naturally tanned (ie born with darker skin colour) is sexy... maybe I like it because it is opposite to my skin.