Do you believe this phrase is true at all?

"all women's bodies are beautiful, no matter the shape, size, or color"
Also why does this quote only apply to women?

• The quote is stupid
  • The quote is true

Most Helpful Girl

• Being overweight or underweight is exactly that. You are either over or under the healthy weight for your height.

Being unhealthy is not beautiful. Obesity is not beautiful.
    You can still have "attractive" elements like a smile, or eyes. But when people talk about big is beautiful (usually followed by some thin hate comment) it really shows the mentality. The fact that our society has mandated and forced down our throats that we accept obesity even though it isn't good for us and in turn has zero issue hating on healthy women, is ludicrous.

Sports Illustrated for the first time in its history put an overweight women on it's cover... not because they believe the idea, or think it will sell magazines (because it won't). The did it because they were pressured by this nonsense belief that we need to "stop making girls feel bad".

We never seem no have any issue making men feel bad for being fat. Fat men are made fun of constantly or shamed, but please protect the "poor fragile female ego", while at the same time be constantly aware that women are "strong and powerful"... What is it people, weak and fragile or strong and powerful.

If you can't take criticism about being unhealthy, you are NOT strong or powerful.
    If you need to be constantly reminded that "yes you are pretty too", you are NOT strong and powerful.
    If you constantly need society to come up with ways for you to feel special, you are NOT strong or powerful.

Let's stop making excuses for being unhealthy and start making changes.

What Girls Said 8

• Because women are obsessed with how their bodies look more than guys, i mean, sure guys like to be muscular and all, but women tend to make a big deal out of it. I know because i'm one of them. My height is 1,65 m and my weight 53 kg but whenever i try some pants on and see that i got a bit fat on my hips i get crazy and diet for more than a month till i get to fit perfectly in those pants the way i want to. People tell me my weight is fine and thing is, i know that, but... eh... women will always be women...
    Now, let's face it and get real. Of course, not ALL body sizes are beautiful. Don't get me wrong, some of the overweight girls look good, and some really don't, while some slim girls look good, i've seen many super and too skinny girls that don't really look good. Soo, Not all body sizes are beautiful... yea, most importantly is not to be too fat nor too skinny.
    People say that so that those who aren't satisfied with their bodies would, t feel bad about themselves, instead of just facing facts, Nd making them do sth about it other than just sit there on the couch eating all day.
    Peace!

• That absolutely does apply to men.
    I just think women are a lot more vocal with their insecurities than men are.

The thing is.
    No.. No man is ever going to find all body types attractive. Their will always be preferences or bodies he wouldn't touch.. and his dream body.

I think the underline of that saying is that WHATEVER your body type. You WILL always be beautiful to at least 1 person.
    All individuals.. Make and female DESERVE to feel sexy, and desirable, and beautiful.

Like.. Aesthetics is bullshit.
    Weight, height, scars, spots.. It's all just fucking decoration.
    Beauty without depth is just decoration.

• No, that quote is absolutely not true. I would never think someone who is 400 pounds is beautiful. However, I do believe every genuine smile is beautiful.

• I think not everyone is beautiful in one single persons eye, but everyone can be perceived as beautiful by someone.
    This goes for both male and female.

• Not everybody is beautiful physically, but everybody can be beautiful inside if they want to.

• I know of someone who can find one select feature on someone that they find attractive and it makes the person attractive as a whole. There's always something special that one person has I my opinion

• Let's say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
    Oh yes I'm damn cliche.

• Lies lies lies. Not all women's bodies are beautiful. Some women look better with clothes ON.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's true, because who tells you it's not beautiful for everyone? I may think it's beautiful, you may think it's ugly.
    We can also say "everu women's body is ugly, no matter the shape, size, or color" because there's always gonna be someone that thinks that body is ugly.
    There's never gonna be an opinion that 100% of the people agree on.

• Voted B.

Regarding why it applies only to women, I suppose it has got something to how with the fact that men are in general 'unwanted' by both men and women, and maybe even hated in the society.

• no matter the color only.

i do care about height/weight/body shape

but i don't give a shit about skin colour of course

• True because shape, size, or color are not our ultimate goal ;)

• Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So, I guess it's true.

• No, that isn't true in the realistic world. In an ideal world everyone it is.

• A little more crazy than stupid haha :D