Do I look okay?

http://s6.postimg.org/5qfonrosx/image.jpg

http://s6.postimg.org/526u4tq35/image.jpg

http://s6.postimg.org/w1aozzck1/image.jpg

Most people say I'm average looking or 'pretty but not facially their type'. What do you think? Just facially. Do you think I would be considered prettier if I had lighter skin and hair? I don't think I'm that great looking but it confuses me when I've been told repeatedly that people who look like this. static.photo.net/.../00Izf8-33769284.jpg
(nothing wrong with them but not especially pretty either) are more attractive looking than me. Really not trying to be rude just using that as an example. I feel sad when my friends can just throw on sweatpants and have no make up and still be considered cute but I have to look my absolute best to even get noticed. I'm taking my body out of the equation because that's a different story and I guess guys just like my body (once they notice me) not my face.

Shit I know it l
Looks like I have a mustache in the first one but I swear it's just the lighting 😬

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• you're equally attractive with the girl in the 3rd pic :-)

• you look fine. with a different hairstyle you could be looking stunning.

• are these pics actually of one girl... all looking different
    first is disaster looking almost a boy... third is average and second is above average... hair looking nice

• Ouch. Yes they're all me.

• i want to say third because second didn't load for the first time.. last two are much better... there is a lot of complexion change

• U look just fine. Above average if u ask me. But I'm guess most guys who said that u "werent their type" were white guys?

• Yeah well I'm mostly just around white guys so 😕
      Have to get used to it I guess.

• I didn't mean to be racist, but I'm sure it would be easier to find latino/hispanic guys who r very attracted to u. Although, there r some white guys who r attracted to people like u as well, so it isn't a lost cause. People already find u attractive, that is a good sign eh? But I'm sure u will find guys who r willing to date u (wether they be white, black, Asian, or latino/hispanic. There r plenty of guys who find u attractive, I'm just trying to say that most of them will be latino/hispanic. Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Mm, no no, you are very beautiful! You are! And I think you would look wonderful in only sweatpants and no makeup. You don't have to put any effort in - you are beautiful!

Who tells you you are not as attractive as this girl, by the way? That seems cruel. Don't listen to them. But I don't know why you would say she is not especially pretty :/

• You look exotic, far from plain it's all in your head

• You look fine! (: put some curl in your hair or waves, make your face pop a little more girl! (:

• Get a flattering haircut and you'll look really pretty.

• Haha thanks, what kinda haircut?

• Something layered I would say. Go to a hairstylist they know what will be flattering for you.