Am I sexy or fat?

Some people say i'm fat and others think I have a nice bod. what do u think?

• You're alright
  • Your fat
  • i like ur body

Most Helpful Guy

• fat? really?

What Guys Said 14

• It would help to see your thighs, but I'm gonna go with not fat. Some guys like a smaller butt, some a bigger one. You have a slim waist. The waist getting big is the sign you -need- to lose weigh, for both health and appearance. As long as your waist is thin, it's up to you where you feel best and different guys will have different opinions.

• yeah, my butt is bigg. :/ good advice. I'm tall, so my thighs wouldn't fit in the camera. thanks!

• lots of guys prefer a big butt. Some guys prefer a smaller one. You can't please everyone!

If you're pretty healthy and active and your body goes in in the middle and out at the hips, guys will generally find you attractive. Being broadly feminine in shape matters a lot. Fine tuning beyond that doesn't matter much.

Maybe it's different for you, but for most women it's the same. If a guy is pretty fit, a little muscle, you can pretty easily find him attractive versus a guy who's really out of shape and fat. But whether he has a perfect 6 pack or not, or super big biceps versus just kind of strong, you might prefer something, it's nice to have, but it's not that important.

• Minor no comment

• you look slim to me

• If there only 'some people' honest... really ignore them.
    Your probably not fat.. People just get jealous and hateful

From what I can see ur not fat.

• Even if u were fat why all the hate :s

People these days need to get over them selfs (I'm not thslking sbout you by the way I'm talking about people with that opinion )

• Thanks. But i don't think they are jealous because the girls that tell me that are skinny.

• they say it a lot. Like "u have big thighs" or "ur butt is big" and they laugh. Thanks for the support d00d lol

• You're THIN

• You are "sorta sexy".

• Umm, no... obviously not.

• Your figure is really nice it's curvy and great not fat at all

• You are beautiful

• you are fat... you asked for it ;)

• You look nice :3

• lol, came on here to ask one question, then left, why?

• you're morbidly obese

• You do know what fat means right? It means heavy, overweight, obese, large, husky, padded, etc.

When are you girls going to start blowing things to such extreme proportions like this? It's honestly very silly and childish.

• I know the definition of fat. :) But when people tell you something on a daily basis, you begin to doubt yourself. No matter how ridiculous it may seem at first.

• But that's the funny thing- you already recognize that you're letting other people give you your own self-image... but you don't do anything to change that. It's like having all the answers to a test, but failing it because you didn't even bother to study them.

Why are you even letting yourself get told what to feel by other people? And you can't say "because it's not easy being self-confident and dependent only on yourself". 'Not easy' is the same as 'hard', and just because something is hard doesn't mean it isn't what's best ;)

What Girls Said 9

• You're definitely not fat! You do have some curves, but judging from the picture, you have a nice figure!

• Definitely not fat.

• you look slim
    definitely not fat

• I don't know who calls you fat but they are wrong your body is perfect the way It is your gorgeous!

• Honey you don't need to always have someone's commit to make you feel good

• I feel good about other things about myself so I don't need compliments. I have a hard time finding clothes that fit me right: their too tight in one place, too big in another place. So I thought I was kinda big, I needed honesty.

• You have a nice figure. Embrace your curves.

• You look like you have a nice figure. Far from fat :)

• You look pretty skinny- definitely not fat, plus overall it looks like you have a good body- I don't know what those other people are talking about.

• Neither. You are so not fat. You are 15 so I don't think you are sexy either.

But you do have low selfesteem. You say people tell you constantly you are fat... you could consider a psychologist and dump all the negative lying people around you. Surround yourself with nice people

• what does age has to do with sexiness? But I do understand that on this website because i'm a minor people won't offer their opinion. So I'll let that go.
      I don't have low selfesteem. I never said I thought was ugly, too tall (i'm 5'6"), or anything of that kind.

• Just because we want (and need) to be educated doesn't mean we'll become sexualized. :D I agree with you. I don't have a bf, never been kissed and yet I give advise too my girlfriends with bfs all the time. The manner in which I approach sex determines whether or not i'm sexualized.

• Exactly. :D I totally agree