Am I curvy or average?

I'd rather not post a picture of me on the Internet, bc that's just way too much work and also I'm not really comfortable exposing myself to the Internet, so I'll try to describe myself as accurate as possible. I'm not fat. I'm not overweight, and I'm not underweight, im completely average mathematically. My boobs are maybe a little big for my age, and trust me, they're there. My stomach juts out just a little bit from my body, but I can still feel and even see my rib cage without a lot of effort. The only way I look curvy in my torso is if I'm wearing a super small tank top. My thighs, however are kind of big, but most of it is muscle. My hands are bony, in fact Chinese finger traps only work on my flipping thumbs. My butt is average, and if anything below average. My shins are as skinny as heck. So here lies the question-do you think I'm more on the curvy side? Or skinny side? Or just in between? Most people in my family say im super skinny, but I don't know. I honestly don't care which one I am, because I love my body that way it is!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• if you don't post a pic then how can we tell?

you have even selected to post as anonmous... what are you afraid of?

• Can't imagine it. A picture is required.

• A How Do I Look Question without a picture?

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Wtf-gif-05.gif

• You need a pic or I can't really tell.

• Need a pic (s) man. Doesn't have to have your face in it.

• what kind of how do i look question without pic... write a book and still we can't decide so i am not reading

What Girls Said 3

• What the hell is this? Lol you use very generic words. I have no clue what you look like.

• From what I read is that you're apple shape. I can't tell without a picture, but I'd say you're average cuz a lot of girls are apple shape like that. Maybe averageish with a little bit of curves.

• We need a picture. A description doesn't do anything.