Why people take down their pics so soon in "how do I look" topic?

I've noticed many times after 2-3 hrs the pic is down.

Wouldn't be more fair to have the pic for 24-48 hrs or so?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some gals put up pics that are not allowed on here and they have them removed. Others put up pics that are borderline sexy and are afraid to leave them up too long. What they don't realize is that if there is a too long it cold be in the first ten seconds. I think that if a gal truly wants an honest evaluation, she should leave it up at least 24 hours. different poeple are on at different times.

• Thank you kind sir for the MHO. Oops. Maybe you don't like to be called kind sir?

• no you make me feel... older than you :-(

• But what is wrong with '69'?

What Girls Said 4

• yup i noticed too.
    Maybe they don't want others to abuse their pics

• Because if you are female you will get a ton of creeps being like "hey babe you look hot wanna see my dick?" so yeah that's why I don't post pics of myself. In case someone you know uses G@G.

• Most likely the same reason you use that generic default on your profile. lol hahahaha They simply don't want the pic out there.

• When they get satisfied they take it down.
    And they don't want people to use their pics in wrong way.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not sure about the ''How do I look'' questions. But I took my picture down after about 2 days when I asked a question about my beard.

I just want to be anonymous... my girlfriend has seen me asking a personal question here with me pic so yeah.

• I hardly ever get to rate a girls pic but guys pics are usually up. I think once girls hear what they want to, they pull it down.

• Haha, I also observed that. I mean what's the point?
    Some even do this after 30 minutes

• Most likely it do to fear people they know might see it or they fear other's might take their pic and use it or post it on other sites.

• i asked a question like that once.
    i took my pic down soon because most people don't even seem to care about what i look like.
    i mean almost nobody comments, it's awkward.

• they r insecure & don't want negative comments.