Is 5ft 9 considered too tall for a girl?

almost every dude I talk too say i'm too tall..

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not too tall, but you are tall compared to the average women. Matter of fact the average height for an American male is 5'9, so you're sitting right up there with them.

But don't worry to much about it, because guys don't put too much emphasis on height like women do. I'm 5'7, and I would definitely date a girl who's taller then me.

What Guys Said 11

• Uhh... no.
    well... for me at least.
    This is too tall.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../IsisTheAmazon-GiantWoman.jpg

5'9'' is natural height.

• Absolutely not. 5' 9" isn't really that tall these days for a girl. Don't listen to those guys. Be proud of your height. Stand up straight and shoulders back!

• 5'9" is just tall.

not TOO tall

• I'm 6'4"

5'9" ain't that bad :p

• i love tall girls i dated a girl for 4 years and she was 5 11.

• Depends on country u live... If you are in America you are not too tall.. If you live in other countries where it is above average.. U will be considered tall...

• I'm 5'7 and prefer shorter girls

• men care about pussy.

• I prefer girls short

• That's ridiculous!
    5'9" is like the one of the most common hights for girls.
    I'm tall. So this does not apply to me for that reason. But I have a friend that is 6'1" and amazingly beautiful!!! She dates regularly. She has a lot of confidence! And if a guy is too immature or insecure to date you because of your hight, you don't want to be with him any way!!! Don't let any one make you feel bad for who you are!

• Nope, not at all

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 5'9'. Embrace those long legs, girl! It is just fine.

• Heck no it isn't, I want to be six foot by the time I'm done growing. Probably won't happen as I'm 5'8 and sixteen

• I'm six feet even, and I have struggled with my height, but trust me, there are so many short people who are jealous! Love it.

• I hope not because I am that height.

• It's considered tall but thats a pretty good height

• You're tall but not too tall, there are plenty of guys over 6' who would love to have a girl who doesn't just barely reach their belly button!

• nooo guys love tall girls. Its like perfect model height.

• I'm 6 foot. When I was younger I had some issues with guys intimidated by my height. By about mid to late 20's I had no issues.