Do stretch marks bother guys?

I'm not a big girl, but I do have some light stretch marks that are more visible in certain lights. I'm wondering if they're a big deal to guys

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't bother me. I don't think most guys care either.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I have some too. right on my waist, and on my arms where my 2 pistols became CANNONS!! jk but seriously they're there. Don't even trip, dawg.

1|0
    0|0
  • I barely notice them. If I do then I usually think nothing of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find them attractive :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Congratulations.

0|0
    4|0
    • You sound like such a joy to be around :)

• Wait, this was a man test? Shit. I always fail these. There's "The Truth" and "The Correct Answer".

No wonder I'm single.

• Nope its sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • No they dont bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just douches, so u are good with those :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have a son who is gonna be 4 in may. My thighs have lots of them. I have the junk in the trunk, and thighs mostly. Does not seem to bother my man. He always RISES to the occasion if you know what I mean ;-). Haha He says I am very sexy. The important thing is to be confedant on yourself.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. Men do not notice these things. If you're naked in front of him, I can assure you he won't be analyzing your stretch marks. Just like you won't be hovering over his scars, moles or birthmarks.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think guys should care. They probably have stretchmarks themselves and if they truly loved you then stretchmarks shouldn't faze them. They should accept/love you for who you are and see past all your flaws. I have stretchmarks too and they're pink. I've wondered about this too and asked a question like this on my old account and most guys said that it doesn't bother them.

0|0
    0|0