Rate my profile pic?

Whaddup! What am I out of a ten?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look great even you are scunching your face but i think you have good facial traits that are attractive. And i love your hair. I don't care what anyone says afro is awesome. But i am not a guy so i am not sure how guys think actually (if you are straight and looking for answers for how atteactive you are) I don't even know how i look like or i attractive or non attractive i am but i think you look pretty.

What Guys Said 5

• 7/10... gosh how did you manage to make your hair like that?

• It obviously comes natural...

• I'm surprised that everyone has positive comments about it! I was about to wash it (hence the towel being in the shot) I thought it looked a bit wild I mean I don't think I'd ever go out with it like that. I don't think i''m bold enough :P and thanks!

• I give you a 4 rank sorry but I was honest

• cool funky hair:).. 5 out of 10

• I don't have any issues with black people I'm just not attracted to them sorry :/ however I do love your hair that is a killer fro!!! Also you should try just smiling and no scrunchy face I feel like you'd look better

• 6/10, not a good pic

What Girls Said 2

• Umm you are good I'll give you 4 .

• You look spunky and fun. I'd like to see your eyes though. Also I don't rate the under 18's.