Do I look athletic?

0|0
12|28

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• A bit. But you're gorgeous so who cares?

0|2
    0|0
  • U seem like u r fit, but its not really showing in your stomach region yet. U seem average in every other place on your body, but your stomach seems to hav a little buldge. This can be easily fixed with some situps, crunches, and leg lifts daily. U r well on your way if the athletic body type is what u r going for. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see it, but as others have said maybe some toning up is called for if you want that to be your defining category. Attractive either way though.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, there are no muscle to be seen, I rather see (healthy) fats...

0|1
    0|0
    • my arms?

• If you mean the small bump when you exercise, it is perfectly normal even non-athletic persons have that when they contract.

• No, you don't - you just try to look athletic by wearing clothes implying that.
    Sadly, many people here fall for it.
    That one anonymous user has posted a picture of an athletic girl.

2|0
    0|0
  • definetely!!!

0|0
    2|0
  • in my opinion, you don´t. you´re curvy and don´t look like a lot of muscle (which by the way is totally fine).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very athletic, very fit & healthy

0|0
    2|1
  • You do some but toning up would make you look more athletic. You do look wonderful how you are. Awesome tattoo and belly ring

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you have a really nice body, your weight is sexy and healthy, but if you want to look really athletic you might have to cut a few pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're on your way, you got some decent sized guns for starters so just keep up with your cardio answer do some weight training and you'll be ripped in no time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, at least you're wearing the right outfit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda.  

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah u look athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • You look sexy but not athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find you to look just right. I love the softness of your belly, butt and thighs.

Perfect to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play some games, get some VC, then spend it on Speed, Quickness, and Vertical srs

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep going and you will do... slim down a little more and you will have a very nice body

0|0
    0|0
  • Some chubby but u looking sweet ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok... not much athletic... but near to it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can be very athletic and carry a few extra pounds... I'm in the same boat as you

0|0
    1|0
  • You look fit but not athletic body... You have super smooth skin.

0|0
    0|0
    • how can i be fit not athletic?

• Athletic body like what you see on Olympics tends to be more have define visible muscles especially abs.

• Not yet but you're on your way. The added muscle is seen. Maybe lose a few pounds in your abdomen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am aroused!

0|0
    3|1
    • I climaxed.

• your disgusting

• Thank you, I am now ready for round 2!

• Don't know about athletic but that definitely looks sexy to me :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No, you don't look athletic, you look pudgy. That doesn't mean you look overweight or anything, you just don't look toned or very fit.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, you could actually tone up and lose a little weight.

You have no muscle tone to be described as athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. You don't look very toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic? No
    Active? Yes

0|1
    0|0
    • whats the difference

• Well you seem to try to get put there and workout but you don't seem athletic. Athletic would be toned, muscle and you would look strong. I am not trying to sound mean but you don't but you look like you try to be active at least. :)

• No, apart from your clothes you do not look athletic, more like an average girl. Athletic : visible muscles overal, lesser fat percentage, lean and healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not athletic. But you're hot nonetheless.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really that much, but I'm jealous of your legs

0|0
    0|0
    • erm thanks i think xox

• you're a bit chubby

0|1
    0|0
  • You're wearing athletic clothes but you don't look athletic because you don't look toned

0|0
    0|0
  • you luk a bit pudgy hun shorts a bit tight. but upper bod luks great jus drop a few pounds xxx

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah not really. I like your hair though.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really:(

0|0
    0|0
    • you should come to one of my soccer practices. you would see really athletic looking girls there.