When do you consider a girls to be not fat/chubby?

When do you consider a girl not fat/chubby?
26.media.tumblr.com/...lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg

www.mybodygallery.com/.../20187-1.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../5ft+4+122+lbs.jpg

38.media.tumblr.com/...lr2bc9w3S31r26d0zo1_500.gif

I only consider the last girl to look really nice and thin, she looks amazing!

• Picture 1
    41% (11)21% (4)33% (15)Vote
  • Picture 2
    30% (8)32% (6)30% (14)Vote
  • Picture 3
    26% (7)32% (6)28% (13)Vote
  • Picture 4
    3% (1)15% (3)9% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• The first girl is chubby. The next two have average bodies. The last girl is too thin for my liking, but maybe its just her build :/

I personally adore curvy girls :) like this

curck6001-6003wh. jpg

I think she has an absolutely amazing body, 100% perfect in my book. I don't understand why any girl would want to like those Victoria's Secret models. They're disgustingly thin even though girls refuse to believe it since the media shove that sh*t down their throats. I wish girls weren't so brainwashed :(

0|0
    0|0
  • #2's super close to being fine but she's got a little extra padding on her so I said #3. #2's not really fat just a little tubby around the midsection. That said, if she was an awesome person that would have no impact on my willingness to date her, she's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • if her BMI is under 27-28 then she's not chubby but norma l (to my eyes)

1|0
    0|1
  • Picture 1 is a little chubby, but still attractive. The rest are thin.

All of them look nice though

1|0
    0|0
  • I accidentally voted D when I meant A!! They all look fine. Yeah, the first one is a little chubby but she's still pretty to me.. I'd date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 is too big, 2 is dateable amd i wouldn't consider her big anymore, 3 is absolutely perfect, but 4 is too thin. So i like 3 the best, but 2 is where i would stop considering jer chubby. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 is Chubby, 2 is normal, 3 and especially 4 are best.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look wonderful

0|0
    0|0
  • Really I'd only call the first one chubby, and only mildly chubby at that. I love her body.

0|0
    0|1
  • If i can't see you ribs you need to lay off the cheeseburgers.

0|0
    0|1
  • 4 of them look really good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW!! Tebrikler bebe─čim :)

0|0
    0|1
  • #1 is the sexiest

0|0
    0|1
    • Really, I wasn't expecting that. Not because I think she's ugly if fat but because I thought guys like skinnier

• Don't get me wrong the others are sexy too but I just like that one more

• 3&4 are the best ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Number #1 is chubby and bordering fat but still looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like picture 2 can't put my finger on it so I went with picture 3 because she looked a little skinnier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Girl 1 the other ones healthy but too skinny

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd consider girl 1 a bit chubby. But the rest look thin or average to me.
    They're all still pretty and have nice bodies. I don't know why always think skinny is synonymous to beautiful. It's not. There are ugly thin girls, ugly average-build girls, ugly chubby girls, ugly fat girls.
    This is coming from an "anorexic" thin girl (I'm not anorexic - opposite actually lol I eat a lot, but people think I am just based on looking at my body).

1|0
    0|0
  • Third one and fourth one seem the fittest. But I really don't think any of them is fat/chubby.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not one of these girls are fat or chubby...

2|0
    1|0
  • I think picture 3 girl is not chubby and looks good but picture 4 girl is perfect and my goal

0|0
    0|0
  • That girls are not fattttt!!! They are normal okay!! Not that fat not that skinny!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish that i can look like 4th girl too...

0|1
    0|0