Are any guys attracted to a ginger girl with a trimmed/natural bush?

It seems like guys love the shaved pubes these days, and I like to keep a little gingerness down there. I have a curvy body type and guys have told me the patch of red pubes is cute and sexy. What do you think? And please, nothing personally insulting. Make love, not hate. XOXO

Most Helpful Guy

• We're all different. Some of us like it, some of us don't. Do what you like with your body, and if guys don't approve, they don't deserve you.

• Thanks so much. That's such an encouraging thing. I'm a shy girl, so it's hard to do what I want with confdence.

• I'm shy too

• As you get older, it becomes easier and easier to say it like it is. To stop caring so much what others think of you and just be yourself. And hey, the stereotype with redheads is they're fiery and opinionated. Capitalize on that! :P

Remember, nobody (and I mean NOBODY) is better than you. We're all equal if we carry ourselves as equals.

What Guys Said 9

• If you shave there be prepared to do maintenance on it at least every other day or its like rough whiskers... lol
    My personal preference is a little hair on the top but the rest silky smooth. I've never seen a read head though. Not from lack of trying. .. ha, ha!
    I'm sure it would be damm sexy since it's kind of unique.
    Just consider maintinence when deciding how much to shave and where. I learned that the hard way.

• Eeh... i prefr shaved tbh

• i find a natural bush on ginger girl to be sexy i also like
    girls with a curvy body it's all a big plus

• I dont mean to offend u or anything, bit to he completely honest i prefer when there is absolutely no hair down there.

• You didn't offend me. It's cool:)

• I've grown up with the generation of women who shave, but a bush is a turn on for me. I think it looks sexy.

• Thanks so much! I love it when a guy says he loves a bush. I don't like hairless man-pubes either:P

• i love red heads, and girls with curves! you sound like my ideal woman lol.

• Lol. Thanks so much! <3

• Yes I love red hair and hair down there I never did mind I would still go down on a full bush hey message me I would love too see a beautiful pic of you

• I prefer natural, and ginger pubes are just awesome!

• Red heads are hot and the landing stripe below deck friggin hot

What Girls Said 0