Whats the best part of me?

Please dont be creepy guys I mean lik clean things lik are my legs the best or my smile dat kind of thing my avatar or i1203.photobucket.com/.../barney.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe you need a new picture taken

• iv got more lol

• I also agree with you, we esentially said the same thing you just did it in a nice polite subtile way haha.

• First thing guys are gonna see are Boobs and donkey.

• dats why i wrote it lik i did bout not bein dirty xxx

• Haha this lady knows men.

I guarantee 100% of men including me had this sequence of events

1. Ooh look at those boobs
      2. Hey look it's a donkey!

• Yeah the only thing the guys are gonna care about are your tits and dat ass.

• Your trolling ways and your weird fetish for riding animals.

• If you want it to be 'clean' try using a different picture. Like you're asking for it.

• my avatar ain't exactly dirty? xxx

• I just feel like if you post a revealing pic, you're gonna get answers like tits.
      Xxx

• I like champagne has a classy sexy look in her profile pic, and a killer bod. No need to ride an ass and parade your boobs!

• you're confidence ;DD

• How many times are you going to post this? Do you really need that much validation from guys? It's sick that you're posting a picture of you on a donkey. I feel sorry for it.

• why is it sick an why can't u post things without bein anonymous coward