I always have doubts about how I look?

Im 5'7 and weight 113 pounds.. i have a short bob hair cut and wear glasses just because they make me comfortable (i know i just like hiding behind it).. Oval face and only a left side dimple.. Cramel skin tone, im working on my abs but honestly im not even close.. I find myself not girl enough cause my height and my body isn't shaped curvy way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not having curves doesn't make you "not girl enough". Some people are just built different. I have plenty of friends who are flat as a board and they're not any less of a girl than one who is curvy. Your description of yourself seems perfectly fine to me and that left side dimple sounds adorable.

What Guys Said 2

• U just need to learn how to "work what u hav" there must be something about your body that stands out [in a feminine way]. U just need to find out what that is exactly and learn how to exaggerate it and make it more noticeable. Good luck :)

• sister try adding at least 10 pounds. no matter your looks you are underweight. :-)

• I am? The thing is i eat a lot iand im healthy

What Girls Said 3

• I always have doubts on my looks to. ALL THE TIME.. mainly because of how things went with my ex boyfriend... but be happy with how you look. You're going to look that way for the rest of your life. Don't have doubts please. Being insecure will always come around but you just have to push it back, just eat the right portions and exercise. Because being healthy is an amazing feeling. :)

• I had them for the same exact reason and since then i can't help but think that im not good enough. It is i know :) thank you so much

• Answer is made up n you just have to say it.

• OMG, You sound just like me. I'm 5'7'. 100lbs. Short hair and contacts. I have an oval face shape and no curves. Girl, what is wrong with you? I'm down right fabulous. Why? Because I've got a my awesomeness and my attitude.

The media is always feeding on our tiny doubts about ourselves and making them bigger. Just ignore them. As a woman you will always feel like it. Just go with it.

• Hahaha that made me smile. Thanks

• No problem. I just don't want anyone to feel like they're less of a woman because they don't have curves, or they have glasses or, or, or. Beauty fades but spirit lasts forever.

• Yes! :)