I think im ugly, and I will never get a girlfriend, what do you think?

i dont think i look good all thought people say my personality is perfect, i think a girl wants more looks from a boy then a good personality

• ugly
  • okay/hot

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people think that won't find someone.

What Girls Said 5

• First of all, change yo username (and I'll change mine too because it's embarrassing as fuck) and second of all you're 14 so you got time to get hot. You should work out. Girls love a man with a ripped body-at least I do. Also, you're rich so go to a hair place and get them to give you a really sexy hairstyle (they'll know).

• u need to find someone compatible
    being nice is just not good enough

• I think you need to man the fuck up and stop attention seeking you absolute freak.

• shut up u sket, do you nothing better to do than comment on 14 year olds post fucking slag get a life you hoe, what you tryna say, that men dont have feeling, im a human not a alien like you

• It's London not Man Hattan Ffs :')
      Just warning you, you're only a kid and you need to be careful!

• i know 12 year olds who carry guns, as soon as your 12 the hype starts, drugs, guns, knifes, fags, for real i know boy my age trying to kill eachother. living in a peak world these days

• If you care what other people think than what do you get from it nothing so you would find the right one who love you the way you are not something you are not

• You're not going to find anyone with that attitude. Girls like confidence above all else

• yeah im a nice person until some one tries violating me or dissing me then is next level ish, there's a long line between joke and a diss or cuss

• what are you talkking about? What u said had nothing to do w/my comment

• sorry commented on the wrong post 😝

What Guys Said 4

• you're still young don't worry 'bout it :-)

• It doesn't matter what we think ;)

• If you're rich like your profile suggests then you should have no problem finding a girlfriend.

• thats the problem most girls try using me for money so i dont really bother with them types

• You seek to be validated by others and you have low self esteem; your personality is not perfect! Your looks are average but your eyes are pretty. lol