What height do you like?

Like numbers, or do you like short girls more or tall girls?

0|0
1|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Not so short she needs a step ladder to use the sink.
    Not so tall she barely clears the "Exit" sign.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2 and I always preferred tall girls. I would say around 5'9-6'0 ! I love tall girls.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's a first..
      most men prefer shorties, and it sucks

• You're right. I don't know why tall guys (like myself) prefer short girls as well.

I guess it's the way it goes. I love tall women!

• Tall or short I'll take em both.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls and short girls equally. I have never once seen a girl and thought that her height made her any less attractive. I am a very rare guy but there you go. #Heightdoesnotmatter

0|0
    0|0
  • anything as long as she is shorter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Any height is good to me. Short is fun to mess around with, but tall is fin to hug and other things. But 5'9" is great to me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any height, as long as they are shorter than me (5'8). I might be okay with a girl who's an inch or 2 taller but I doubt those girls would be okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4'' and 5'6''- 5'8'' is the sweet spot. Though I've dated 5'0" and 6'2".

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I have read on here, girls like 6'0" and guys like 5'4" , give or take 2 inches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally girls that are shorter than me. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl shorter than me, I'm 5'9 if that gives you an idea. So around 5'5 would be ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4'11, 5'.

I'm like 5'8'' or 8.5''

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9". I would be just happy with a girl like between 5,2" and 5'12". But outside of that range might be okay as long as other things about her make me happy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's weird. I'm really tiny and before reading this I thought most guys preferred tall girls.

0|0
    0|0