Girls, rate me please?

I'm just kind of wondering since some guy on here basically said I was ugly. It didn't really offend me, but it got me wondering how I actually look. Can some girls rate my appearance? One thing that always bothers me is that I think I look way younger than I actually am. I feel like I look like I'm 14 or 15 and I'm actually 18. Feel free to be as brutal as you want. Don't sugar coat to make me feel better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Babe you're not ugly at all-honestly. You're actually pretty good looking. HOWEVER, you l

• Look really tense in your pic, like you're not that confident or something. Smile, own that you're hot, because you'll look so much better. The facial features are there, but it's like they're not activated or something :p you look 17. You're the shit, remember that.

• Haha, thanks. You're really attractive yourself.

What Girls Said 9

• id rate you an 8 and yes you do look about 16 but thats not necessarily a bad thing as you'll look younger for longer later in life.

im not attracted to you because you look similar to my brother lol but you are attractive

• I think your cute!!! You look innocent which is probably why you could look younger. I'm 17 ( almost 18) and I've been asked if I'm a freshmen.. your definitely not ugly

• Yeah you do look really young which is a good thing. But the guy just felt like being a douche , don't sweat it your definitely not ugly.

• Your somewhat good looking and you don't look 14 or 15. I'd say you look 22.

• You are cute. I think people think you look younger because your face is young looking (which is a good thing) haha how tall are you?

• You look 18, and you are really attractive. If my friends saw you they would stalk you for days!!! God I have fucking weird friends. But yeah you're like a 7

• You're not ugly whatsoever.

• You're boyish cute but you're still growing. I would rate you a 7 but if you smiled I think it would be a good 8 :)

• I think your pretty cute. Out of ten I'd rate you at like an 8. I think you look like your about 16 - 17.

What Guys Said 1

• you look decent don't worry. ignore this guy called you ugly... he was just a jerk maybe ;-)