I need your opinion girls?

I am a guy who never had a girl so i would like to know if my looks are the problem here
i. imgur. com/cBiOyOp. jpg

so if you can get me a rating from 1-10 ?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• You look fine and it's definitely not because of your looks maybe you don't smile enough?

• Ok I can't see the pic but judging from your profile pic I can assure you that l

• Looks aren't the problem. Unless you're hideous (which you aren't), there are girls that are going to appreciate your looks. You just gotta be more confident 👍 For me, confidence and personality make a huge ass difference.

• Depends on the girl. Personally I like the nerdy/classy type which you got going on so 7.

• You will find a girl who will like you don't worry, you are good looking, don't worry about looks so much, if you have an awesome personality and your funny, trust me you can attract a girl, be polite, be a gentleman and if you're funny it's a plus!

• You're attractive, don't worry.

What Guys Said 3