What makes a girl hot?

My friends and stuff say I'm pretty but I feel like Im not. I want to know what I can improve. What makes a girl hot? Please just be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... well that IS the million-dollar question, isn't it?

What you need to remember is this:

1) whatEVER your body, personality, etc., is, there ARE men who will like it (them).

COROLLARY: if some _particular_ guy doesn't like it, don't obsess/worry--SOMEONE ELSE DOES/WILL

2) u r only 15--ur body & person u "are"... well you are still becoming whatever/whoever that is. RESPECT THE PROCESS! Growth of ur body, ur mind, ur personality... these ALL take time. Your own rates of growth, development, change are personal to YOU... so let them happen.

COROLLARY: DON'T compare urself with others. There are ALWAYS going 2 b people better/better-looking and worse/worse-looking than you. JUST BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE.

Having said those... you need to work on the few things you CAN control.

Body: Stay in shape, eat well, get exercise--but don't get caught up in the anorexua/bulimia axis of "never thin enough".

Make up: & hair... figure out what works for YOU when u want to be simple, sophisticated, sexy (these are different looks!). Be able to look nice quickly or take ur time & have another look.

Clothes: incl swimwear & lingerie, etc. Figure out what works for YOU.

For clothes, makeup, hair...& jewelry/accessories & shoes... u want to emphasize ur strengths & downplay ur weaknesses. Small bust? Don't wear a bandeau! Huge bust? Probably don't want to wear an undersized top. Again, think of different looks: swimming/beach, casual, bus casual, formal... sophisticated, sexy...

Keeping some tone is good... esp legs. Keep ALL nails painted.

Personality: SMILE (easiest way to raise ur beauty). Be willing 2 laugh & 2 laugh @ urself. BE FUN--thus is HUGE thing. Intelligence us a turnon for quality guys. Be able to turn on the ability to be sexy... WHEN *YOU*WANT TO.

Personality is perhaps easier to shape than ur bod, & more lasting. Finally. .. lots of great guys are shy... work on making them feel comfortable, drawing them out. .. you'll meet lots of quality guys that way.

What Guys Said 7

• Jeans, clean body/hair , natural everything (maybe slight makeup... Up to you), and most importantly a smile to show that you're happy with yourself

• if the girl matches my taste as much as possible then yes she's HOT XD

• Her own body temperature, I think.

• Depends on the guy. Different guys like different things. Personally i like a really pretty face, long hair, skinny (but not super skinny), smaller butt, nice legs, and like mid size boobs (not a fan of huge ones)

• There is a diferenceon being pretty and hot

• In my opinion personality is the biggest factor. But I also like a laid back girl that doesn't dump on make up and doesn't always wear tight ass clothes that make her look kinda slutty and hair is down most of the time

• Well, let's see what you look like. Kind of can't go off your default

• Ok I put up a profile pic

• For 13, you're cute... I'm 25, so I can't say anything more than that, even if I wanted to. You're slouching that photo, which makes it a little unattractive but thanks for at least showing us. You don't really need to do anything to fix yourself, just make sure you're not slouching in your next picture.

What Girls Said 2

• Her body temperature I do suppose

• Usually the weather or working out.