What to do about Peach Fuzz?

I'm a 13 year old girl and I have thick peach fuzz. I mean it's not crazy insane thick, but you would be able to see it from 10 feet away. I completely hate it! My mom said that I can't: shave (it can grow thicker), pluck (it can grow thicker), use nair (it can grow ticker if my skin reacts badly), or thread (it can grow thicker and i'm too young). I also can't dye it, and I don't wan to. My friends say its not a big deal, but to me it is! I have tan skin (I'm asian) and have dark brown hair. The weird thing is, is that my lips are a little big, so it makes the illusion of my peach fuzz being thicker. This is one of my insecurities (including: being short, looking young for my age and SO. MUCH. MORE!) Help!

I'm talking about upper lip peach fuzz, just in case you misunderstood.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know much about body hair, I'm blonde and fairly hairly, which don't believe blonde makes it better, all of the hair glows in sunlight. Although it has thinned out among recent years. Shaving doesn't make the hair longer or thicker, that's a terrible myth. This is how it goes: when you shave you sort of split the end, the end gets hard and more visible. Try shaving a patch of your leg leave it for two or three weeks. It will get softer and the end less visible with time. Which can be proof enough. But shaving isn't smart because it will give you a rough face (your skin) and can cause ingrown hairs. The best thing for facial hair is waxing, I haven't done it but I know it lasts longer than most things. Your at an age where I wouldn't worry to much, by the time you need to worry about it, I'm sure you could go do it without permission or help

What Guys Said 4

• You can always just shave it anyways. It's your body and nobody can tell you what to do with your own body.

Or you could always trim it. That way you aren't breaking the rules by shaving it, but you won't have as much. Personally I don't like hair at all down there, I prefer shaven, but trimmed is better than nothing.

• wax it maybe?

• I love women with peach fuzz all over their bodies... its exotic

• It really isn't a big deal I got full on Bush and no one seems to mind

• you're lucky that your a guy! Being a girl has it's restrictions but thanks anyway

What Girls Said 2

• Wax it? There's easy waxing stuff in stores for like, eyebrows and soft face hair. That'll keep it from growing back fast like shaving

• Honestly, I want to get rid it, but my mom won't let me do ANYTHING to it.

• Oh.. I misread that.
      Why won't she?

• I really don't know. I mean she threads but she won't let me thread. It's ridiculous!!

• Just get facial hair bleach cream like jolen

• My mom wouldn't buy me anything that had to so with bleaching/dyeing. I wanted highlights, but she wouldn't let me even do that!

• It's not as harsh as normal bleach, it's really mild. If not, you're gonna just have to wait a couple years. Just keep bugging her about it and tell her it's getting you down.

• I'll try, but my mom is extremely strict, but i really want to get rid of it. Thanks!