Rate Me Please?

I've always been told that I was ugly and been bullied for my appearnce. I had a boyfriend before but found out he has really specific tastes when it come to girls and I fit the description he wanted. Now that I'm single and older I feel more self conscious about my looks. Here are some details to how I look:
- 5 ft 9 in
- small boobs
- big waist and butt
Please leave your age and why you rated me like you did.
Thanks!! 😀

Most Helpful Guy

• you look really nice.

nice height, i assume that you're curvy and not skinny, nice necklace and your hairstyle fits you as well. small boobs though wouln't be a deal-braker.

8.5/10 :-)

What Guys Said 12

• you a ten ;) you super sexy so i don't know why you posted this question. S**t i would have give you a 1000 instead of ten. I like short girls cause im a tall guy, i also like a big "buttocks" lol. Small boobs dont matter because they are fun size oh and im a year older than you but it doesn't matter. ;)

• 7/10. My age is 24. Well you do have some features that make you worth the dating investment, I love girls with small boobs, I'm not so great with tall ladies, big butt is a turn on but small is too. As long it's a round shape were cool.

• 17. I think you sound like a perfectly cute girl. Don't listen to what other people say, if they call you ugly, they are extremely wrong

• Hard to rate from a text description.

For ANY body, there are guys who like it. Don't worry ir obsess too much. :-)

• I love your hairstyle. Looks great on you. Face is on the bright side. Make yourself look the way YOU want to look like. It's your body which means you should make it the way you feel most comfortable and happiest in.

• you have a pretty face and don't worry your awesome :)

• Body type is good for me won't comment anything else.

• Sorry can't rate a 15 years old :(

• a picture would help

• 5/10, Im a sophomore

• ugly are you kidding me
    beautiful it is :)

• 9/10
    you're beautiful o. o
    I'm 15

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 25. I won't give you a number because you don't need one. You're pretty and have this classy sweet innocent look. I'm a 34b so don't feel bad.

• You were probably just bullied because you looked different from them, I was too lol. But you're super cute and I feel like you're going to grow up to be gorgeous :) Love the hair. I don't like giving numbers.

• I'm 22

6/10 you are pretty okay!