Small-ish boobs - how do I look confident in a swimsuit?

My measurements: b32-34, waist ia 25 and hips are 36. Im 17 and about 5'4.
I just bought a swimsuit and its gorgeous, my only concern is that I have small boobs. It makes me so incredibly concious because it makes me feel like my shoulders look like a giant. There are all these girls with big boobs and sloping shoulders and everything summer looks good on them, not to mention guys LOVE it. I usually dont have confidence issues, but I feel like I am having one right now... please, any tips to make it go away?

Do get a better pic, my body is pretty much like kate hudson.
I wanted tips like: do you guys make posture changes or anything of the sort.

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of ur beauty is in your head... u need to feel beautiful in ur own mind & use that confidence to project your beauty & sexuality for all to see.

Don't compare yourself to others... you'll ALWAYS find people more & less attractive than yourself. If u worry about "them", you'll lose urself. FORGET THEM.

If u have a small bust, buy a 2-piece (bikini) & get the top 1 size smaller than u would normally buy. NEVER use a bandeau (it de-emphasizes ur breasts). A tiny top would be good. Also, removing the lining from the cups will show off your nipples... very hot.

What Guys Said 7

• How can a guy tip you to make posture changes without seeing your pasture? Really. It is a swim suit. Nothing wrong with posting it her if yo really want good advice about how it looks on you and what you can do to improve the look

• please stop worrying. there are many guys who dont care about boob size. at least be glad they're natural and not some fake baloons :-)

• I personally (even being a hormonal teenager) don't really want big boobs you'll look great!

• Also post a damn picture if you're posting in the "rate me" section. Don't you know that guys are visual? Blah blah blah 32-34, blah blah blah 36, blah blah blah no pics.

• Small boobs are cute

• Just go out there and don't care what people think. You're not going out to impress. You're just going out to hang out. that's why you bought the suit, you just wanted something to wear on the beach

• I've basically made it my mission on this website to try and prove to women not all men care about breast size. I love the girl not her boobs. Yes they're nice to look at but they're only a "bonus". Lots of girls I've liked had little to no breast. I liked them more than girls with large ones.

• I know they dont just care about breast size, but how you feel like you look really changes the way ypu portray yourself. Nonetheless, im glad to know they dont matter as much :P

• No one's perfect, I used to get worked up about my hair thinning out because of what I read online. I realized most girls look past it in real life. We all have insecurities that most people don't care about.

What Girls Said 3

• Plenty of guys like smaller boobs, I'm sure you look gorgeous and rock the fuck out of that swimsuit.

• Speaking from experience, it's mostly about the attitude! I'm 32B too, and if I act like I'm enjoying them, everyone likes them as well. You just need to sell them! (Wrong advice to a minor)
    But yeah, there are things that you can find online. The first step is always correcting your posture. I think there are wikihow articles on it. There are even breast pads for bikinis, if you feel like you need to but I'm sure you already look great in it.

• Its not like theyre gonna change any time soon. you'll have them your whole life. So why not starting to accept your cute little boobies, theyre a part of you. Always having war with your boobs will get you nowhere.
    Try to love yourself and your body language/posture will change too.