Do you think my profile photo looks okay?

It was one of the better screengrabs I could get. I was a finalist on this stupid 'Utopia' show that didn't last because they ruined what could have been a good idea... anyway they wouldn't give me my official photos so all I had was whatever I could get out of the promotional videos I was in. What do you think of this picture? is it good to use on different sites?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do that to yourself. Choose another photo.

What Girls Said 4

• It's alright but a bit impersonal so I think it depends on which website you're going to be using it. I'd love to see another one! :)

• Not much to see. Any super recent picture I would take would be awful. I spend almost every day of my life wearing house clothes and not even bothering to fix my hair. Why should I? People treat me like dirt and leave me to rot.

• Message me here! :)

• Why'd you screenshot it when you're talking? It looks odd, maybe get it at a point where your mouth is closed or you're smiling or something.

• You were a finalist on a show that didn't last? Sounds to me like it lasted till, you know... THE FINALS?

• No. Finalist as in I was in the last group cut before they picked the knuckleheads on the show.

• It looks all right 👍...

What Guys Said 4

• yeah not bad... you shouldn't worry basically

• pretty homo

• You could do better

• Yes... it looms gr8... but you see dude... it doesn't matter.. all that matters is your opinions!