GAGers what's your opinion about a guy who's almost 24 and has an emo hairstyle? Could he pass as a HS student? Rate my current hairstyle please?

I will turn 24 this October, but i like to resemble a teen as much as possible both in behaviour and looks. I don't like resembling my age, and try to look as teen-esque as possible. I'm trying to "create" an emo-like hairstyle now, but without the use of hair products. Although i'm afraid my face resembles more an adult, than a teen. :-/

Anyway, that's my current hair style/length. it was taken after washing 'em

http:// i60. tinypic. com/ wjxci8. jpg

(remove the spaces)

And yes, i've grown my brows a little bit since last time. I followed a fellow GAGer's advice... i guess he knows who he is XD

Of course if you vote "C" i won't follow you your advice... i just want to see what othr people think about guys wanting to resemble a teen.

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Your hairstyle is GREAT. And yes you could pass as a high-school student
  • Whatever floats your boat man
  • Dude cut your hair, and grow a beard like other guys of your age. You are an adult, not a teen.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know man. ur a good looking dude but i think u could pull off a MUCH better style. resembling ur age actually makes u more attractive, especially if ur face doesn't even resemble that of a teen's anymore. i think u should just embrace ur age and try new things. not to say ur hair isn't fine like this... just that it doesn't do u as much justice as another style could.

• oh by the way, i remember you, telling me about glasses in another question, that you like them in guys

don't you agree that i'd look like a twat if i had my glasses on?

• sure if you're fatter you look older... but weight doesn't determine your age... no?

• nah i didn't say it determines it. i said it influences how old u look to others.

• C, but the beard thing is optional in my opinion. And I picked C not because you're an adult, but because I don't think that hairstyle suits you that well. Also your hair looks pretty greasy and unkempt. If you cut it, it would probably be a bit easier to maintain.

• I think it has the opposite effect, it's making you look older rather than younger.

• how's that possible?

• ok then thanks

• nicely explained.

• Your face looks too mature to pass as a high school student. That hairstyle does not suit your face because your face looks mature.

• The hairstyle isn't having the desired effect >_< it just makes you look like a barista/some guy in a grunge band, a cleaner hairstyle & shave would def make you look younger

• how can you compare a barista with a guy in a grudge band?

anyway i'd take the second... being in a grudge bans is cool... baristas are cocksuckers

• Lol I don't know all the guys that work @ coffee shops around my house are these emoish, grunge, hipster types... basically the same as every guy I've met that plays in a band

• I think you should have shorter hair

But you look nice

But you would look nicer with shorter hair

And you look 24 to be honest

• "And you look 24 to be honest" <---- :-((((

at least i don't look 30 like you... ha!!!

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1304573-why-do-i-look-30-when-i-m-not-i-m-almost-15-years-younger</a>

• ;) jk

No offense

• i remember when you mentioned you hate it when someone calls you "ma'am"... maybe dye your hair green or red or any extreme colour? you won't pass as "ma'am" then i believe

• Voted C, but whatever floats your boat.

• Whatever floats your boat man
    it is up to u

• I don't like to see adult guys with emo hair or black eye makeup but I voted for b whatever floats your boat because its your hair and u can do what u want with it

• don't hide that lovely face :)

• If you really want the teen emo look message me

• Emo hairstyles are swesome, and always will be for any age!

• My phone won't let me copy the link. Can you comment and post it as a whole?

• thanks... but which character you're talking about?

• I don't play video games to know someone specific lol! its just the shape of your features and your overall look looks like someone out of a video game

What Guys Said 5

• Your haircut doesn't suit your face and age.
    Try something more mature to create the best version of yourself.

• Whatever floats your boat man. Happiness matters. :-)

• The hairstyle is fine I suppose but you look to old and need to shave to look like a high schooler. You look like an "emo" in college.

• I voted A but I do not like your hairstyle at all. XD
    Well it's your choice anyways, I'm sure you'll pass as an HS student. :)

By the way, did I mention that you look way more older than before? 'Cause you kinda do. :\

• you say i could pass as a HS, then you say i look more older than before... how the hell is this possible anyway?

• i thought so... oh well poor guy... you should tell him about it. being only 14 and looking 27 isn't a good thing. when he'll be 27 he'd look like a 50 yo middle-aged man. bette warn him to take better care of himself

• Eh he already knows, and I'm pretty sure he'd still look the same when he reaches that age. XD

• Acceptable. Also, nice shower curtain. I approve.