Rate my face/physique?

Recently I have been comparing my body and face to other people I know, and although this isn't a good thing to do and I do love myself and think of myself as pretty, etc. I would still like to know what other people think of me. My broad shoulders always have bothered me (i regret being as athletic as I am sometimes), and my roundish face, but oh well.
boys and girls what do you think?

[Images]http://imgur.com/mUdHB0a

Updates:
http://imgur.com/a/aUZAl Here are some more pics!

0|0
9|35

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why your shoulders should bother you...& your face is what it is...& it's not fat so don't worry.

FACE: ur smile makes u look warmer (as with most ppl). Your lips are great (kissable... sensuous), your eyes lovely & deep, your hair great. Overall, very lovely! [Your chin is a little strong...& u might talk with someone about whether or not making ur eyebrows... oh, say, 1/2 their thickness... your eyes are already lovely, large, & don't need emphasis. These are MINOR.]

BODY: Wonderful torso. Looks like your breasts are nicely proportioned for your body. Don't know about your back/abs. Legs r ok, feet pretty.

I think you are still becoming the beauty you WILL be, and have some of the girlishness in your face & teen awkwardness of your body which are going away as you continue to devrlop your looks. I think you are a woman who will look better in your 20s than in your teens.

Enjoy your beauty at any age! :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Haha, I don't do ratings, but I'll point some things out ;)

You have a pretty face, you actually remind me of some girls I have dated in the past, and you've made good color choices in your clothing, especially in your profile picture--dark colors like navy blue suit you very well.

In terms of your physique, it's clear that you are athletic, which is a big plus, you should be proud. Where you have slightly broader shoulders, you may want to add more size to your hips and thighs, and maybe a little around the waist as well (that will take time, as lean gains aren't quick to obtain), but that's being unrealistically nitpicky just because you asked for a critique--a normal guy isn't going to think twice about it, so nothing to be stressed about.

Hope the helps ;)

2|0
    0|0
    • Then again, it's hard to accurately judge your proportions based on the angle of the mirror picture, that can throw things off significantly--I just saw your handstand photo (lol, love it) and it occurred to me that the other was a mirror photo.

• Sure, you're fine. A nice 8 out of 10!
    You forgot one thing though, on the imgur pic the world has seen now that the floor of your room is a little messy haha :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • lol!! What can I say, messiness is my specialty.

• Haha you're not alone for sure... I'm trying to have order but sometimes I also have some objects out where they shouldn't be :-)
      There are even people who need the house to be a mess to find what they need... when things are stowed nicely in drawers and wardrobes they find nothing but when they throw stuff somewhere they remember where they've thrown it.

• Face 7
    Body 9
    Physique 9
    Specs 7
    Handstand 10
    Room cleanliness 6

2|0
    0|0
  • Face 6.5/10
    Body 9/10

real nice, slim athletic body.

1|0
    0|0
  • really good physique well maintained as well , the round face matches it perfectly and is quite cute , pretty expressive eyes and beautifully shaped eyebrows

1|0
    0|0
  • Face 6.2 body 6.2 now are you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFIZIcQw2VQ the crew? (#^ ^#)

0|0
    0|0
  • A 7-8... so your somebodies 10.
    You've got nothing to worry aobut.
    Athletic girls can be very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • you are good looking, and blessed to be healthy
    its also awesome that you are athletic...

dont compare your physcial appearance with others thats always a down hill slope even for guys

0|1
    0|0
  • your body looks nice, you have curves

0|0
    0|0
  • WouldSmash/10

0|1
    0|0
  • Your face is cute
    your hair is nice
    Your body is phenomenal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right about broad shoulders.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well you have a nice body so that certainly helps but your not my type 6/10 above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marry meh baby? I'll be sure that u get everything u want 😘

0|0
    0|1
  • You look perfect, petite and athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great overall... Your body is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't mind me, just trying not to fall in love lol

0|1
    0|0
  • your face is cute 8/10

your body i love it 10/10

your boobs are kinda small 8/10 which i like the most although some guys are looking for big ones
    overall 9/10 beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Face 6
    Body 6

wouldn't date probably

0|0
    1|0
  • Body 5.5/10 face 6.5/10

0|0
    0|1
  • You have a very cute face and a smoking hot bod. 9/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would smash

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a next to perfect body and nothing wrong with your face so don't worry!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty pretty pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 :) 8 :) 8 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Body is ok. Face is ok too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body: 8/10
    Face: 7/10
    10/10 would bang.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are just my type so 10 plus i also have a thing for glasses so 11

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really hot. Nice legs by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Question, do you cheerlead?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look amazing. Your shoulders aren't super narrow indeed, but it accentuates your hips and giving you a hourglass figure. So don't worry, you look fine ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a nice body.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm feeling the hand stand. I would love to take a pic like that. Does it take a lot of practice?

• Well I took a video of myself doing handstand variations and screenshotted my favorite poses up there! I would practice on a wall first slightly pushing yourself a little further from it each time and holding the pose and then trying it on your own. I did years of gymnastics so it took me 3-4 days to get the hang of but I bet you can do it <3

• 8 out of 10 xox

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. You're hot!
    #nohomo

0|0
    0|0
  • ya look good enough.. wish people would stop asking these questions

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a 8.5/10 but your bedrooom... time to call the cleaning crew.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body- 10
    Face- 8

I honestly think you're CUTE/adorable with a sexy body

0|0
    0|0
  • Another thirsty person on this site. You just want compliments. You know you look good.

1|0
    0|0
    • Once again, thank you for saying I look good even if indirectly, but I actually have been called ugly/fat etc. many times at school and even from strangers. You're right though I dont think I'm either of those things, but I would like to know if other people actually feel that way lol!

• Show All
    • Rate my body anonymous.. how do it look?

• Thank you, that's really reassuring <3

• You're ridiculous. You know you're hot. Get out.

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha thank you! I actully dont get called hot really ever and I think I'm pretty, but not necessarily hot you feel me?