Do I look okay?

I am just wondering if guys are rejecting me because of my looks or something else. If possible, could you give me a rate (1-10)? I would like to improve myself, but if I don't know what's wrong, I can't do that. Here are some honest selfies: I put a link on my "about me" section

Most Helpful Guy

• Well..._I_ find u attractive, not just pretty but sexually attractive; in slightly coarser language, I'd "do" you.

Right now, I think you are about an 8. Your face is a 10... something like a younger, happier Jeanne Tripplehorn. Great eyes, lips/mouth/smile, great hair!

In the middle pics, u look great in the black outfit, but the print outfit looks like a misplaced curtain & doesn't flatter you at all. In fact, it looks like u r thinner & younger in the one on the left... in the one on the right, you look older, heavier/"thicker"...

If u currently look like that, I'd say you are just heavier in your waist, hips, legs & upper arms than u used to be. The good news is that u are NOT huge & u don't have uneven gain, so taking off some pounds will probably look good all over.

Note that you have a great bust, which you know.

If you look like the left-hand pic at this time, I would say ur more like a 9/9.5.

In either case, I would definitely pursue you. You look fun & sexy. Fun really helps, ur smile is sexy & inviting! :-)

• Hey! Thanks for your comment. Right pic is taken in August last year, Right one is taken in September last year. I look like left one, I guess that dress just isn't flattering, but I like it ( I don't know why).

• I really like both dresses. I think they really emphasize your body in a good way

What Guys Said 11

• 7. Your smile looks rather forced--but then again, who does have an easy time smiling naturally when you're trying to take a picture of yourself? It's awkward, right? Haha, that's the reason I don't even HAVE a picture!

• haha loved this :D I am just trying to smile with my eyes open, otherwise it looks a bit more like "asian style eyes"

• Oh, I know that feeling. If I try to keep my eyes nice and wide open, I end up looking crazed. The muscles in the right side of my face are seemingly stronger than those in the left, turning my mouth into a peculiar smirk, so when I DON'T force my eyes wide open, I look like some sort of sex offender!

• You look good. 7 out of 10.
    I just felt like the makeup is kinda heavy. And not the best choice of outfits.
    You could go up to 8 by changing that.
    Of course, that's just my personal taste, nothing wrong with you being the way you are.
    =)

• too much makeup sister...

• Yes you look ok dont sweat it

• 9 for sure your beautiful. Your not being rejected because your looks

• You have a pretty face like a angel rate you 10

• I would kill for a girl like you to be my wife. However, noone will grant me even that chance.

• You are being rejected based on your personality. Congratulations! \o/

• ill give you an 8 you have a beautifull smile. but where is latvia?

• You're way more than okay

• You are attractive but I agree with some of the other commenters, too much make-up, that bright red is especially. Makeup is fine but in my opinion should be subtle and 'enhance your underlying natural beauty', rather than 'cover up' your natural beauty with something sort of 'fake looking'.

• Every girl is different and your answer will never be right.

What Girls Said 6

• You look very typical for your country actually. Very eastern europian like, but you're a pretty girl. I love that picture with the horse

• Love the horse picture...
    To answer your question, I find you very appealing. You have a great body, a very nice smile and welcoming eyes... you're gorgeous.

Maybe they are rejecting you because they have issues.

• OMG The pic with the horse was just beautiful! Your look fine!

• There is nothing wrong with you.

• Very pretty.

• Pretty, with an exceptionally beautiful smile.