When people are asked to be rated?

Are you honest? For example, if someone privately messaged you and asked you to be honest and then gave you a whole speech about being honest... when you rate them, will you actually be honest or do you bump up their number because you feel bad for them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I never actually say "You're ugly" because that's harsh and pointless. Serves no purpose. What I try to do is think of a way they can improve their look. If they have bad hair then I might think of a different style or color. If they need to lose some weight then I tell them to be more active and eat certain food while avoiding others. I think that giving suggestions on how the asker can improve their looks is much nicer and more useful than just saying that they are not attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm super honest and I think I'm really good at judging things. Its like a science to me.

90% of everyone else on here is a little dishonest cunt about it and rates everyone 10/10.

• Yeah I like you! Good for you :)

• Mostly girls that are dishonest when they rate people you mean?

• Yeah. I think.

• U have to be honest... but, "to be honest" ;-)... I find that I like many things about women... so I usually DO like something (s).

• i'm always honest basically ;-)

• I would answer honestly :) Everyone is beautiful- I may not be interested in them but they all have nice features.

• haha you're really sweet!

• I would be honest. I expect honesty when I wish to be rated. I just dislike when a girl calls me ugly but doesn't really go into any detail why I am. Makes me more paranoid and insecure. But I hate the idea of sugar coating.

• Yeah you know, you're right! However we will never be attractive to everyone.

• Okay. I hope some girl will give me a chance and I hope it's one that I think is cute

• Yeah I bet one girl will come along and sweep you off your feet. Good luck :)

• i like to tell the truth

• Yeah you should tell the truth. It's so much better that way.

• im an honest guy... so will you message me?

• Well I can't message you anyway because you only allow messages from followings

• 1|0
    • haha why? What do you say to them when you rate them?

• Well you're right about that... but someone needs to break it to them!

• They probably already know, they just need to know it's not that bad and they still have a chance.

• I lie 100 percent of the time. Rating is pointless. I don't know why people rush to to be categorized as numbers as if that's all they are. Pretty low self esteem if you ask me. Very sad.

• When you lie, do you tell them they are a 10?

• You've change my ways asker, is that MHO worthy lol

• I have changed your way? Wow I'm honored :)

What Girls Said 6

• I don't rate but I would be honest. if a person is average he or she is one.
    I dont see why need to lie to them.
    But many askers are not able to accept the truth, they go around and harrass others to tell them they are good looking. I dont know to laugh or not.

• haha you're funny and yeah I know right it's ridiculous!

• they are in denial manz
      i always laughed behind my screen when i saw that

• yeah!!!

• I'm usually brutally honest to people. If they're ugly, I tell them. Because half the time everybody who posts these "am I pretty?" Questions are just fishing for compliments from strangers who are too nice to actually tell the truth

• I know right? And sometimes they are actually so ugly, and I tell the truth, but then I get like a bunch of down votes and I'm like you idiots. It's the truth, and you know it, but you down vote me because you think I'm mean. Well I'm not being mean, I'm being honest.

• hahahahaha yes! Hey you're gorgeous :) But so am I! Lots of people tell me I am. We should be friends!

• I like friends ;u;

• I tell the truth. I may candy coat the truth , and I'm not totally harsh with my words but I try and give my honest opinion.

• Well you should be truthful and I don't think it's right for you to sugarcoat.

• I never once said I do that

• I know you didn't, I'm just saying :)

• Honesty is the best policy... what's the point of lying?

• I know right?

• No no it's okay I like your answer :)

• I am honest

• I am honest. You can tell the truth without being harsh instead of lying to try to be kind.

• Yeah I guess you could say that. I am actually extremely honest and I'm sorry if it's something they don't want to hear, but it's the truth.

• Yeah it's pointless. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

• True that.