Guys... what do you think of saggy boobs? What is too saggy? Would you break up with a girl if her boobs were "too saggy"?

Be honest... I've lost about 30 pounds this last few months and went from a 38D to a 34C and I am so into the guy I am dating. I am just so terrified he will not like me anymore

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• no obviously saggy boobs wouldn't be a deal-braker :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope not haha! But thank you :)

What Guys Said 5

• "Too saggy" is clearly a very subjective term, and it seems that ur real concern is whether or not YOUR BF likes ur breasts in their newer (post-weight-loss) condition... so u need to ask him.

If you lost 30#, your overall improvement should be great. And if he wants to hold u back from improving your health... you need a new bf.

I'm sure your breasts are fine. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy loves u i don't think he'd really care about how saggy ur boobs r... Infact most guys in a relationship don't actually care about how thr gf's boobs look... Itz u girls that r too overly concerned about it... Itz jus like how most guys are overly concerned if they think they have a small penis... Itz really not an issue at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • helen flanagon saggy no, old granny saggy yes

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as too saggy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs can never be too saggy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It happens, don't worry about it... If you want to work in them become firm, you could make some push ups and other excercises.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're dating him then he probably still likes you. Don't worry too much about sagging, it happens when you lose weight and eventually it happens to every woman as we get older.

0|0
    0|0