Who is the hottest character on friends?

Well?

For me? Monica, all the way.

• Rachel/Ross
  • Monica/Chandler
  • Phoebe/Joey

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Joey and Rachel. in terms of hotness.

• Chandler 😳🙊

• For me hottest man was Chandler hottest women was of course Rachel

• What do you mean of course? I thought Monica was the hottest! Even her personality, if I had to date one of the characters it would be Monica for looks and personality. They are all hot though.

• I liked Monica's personality better , but if we're going by who's hotter , I would say Rachel. Jennifer Anniston in my opinion is one of the best looking celebrities as a whole.

• Chandler's the cutest guy.

• Ross was so hot

• Interesting, I thought he was the worst looking out of the guys. I have such different taste in guys than girls do. I swear I don't understand women's taste at all. Maybe that is because I am a straight man though.

• Na, he was an embarrassing crush that I couldn't tell my friends about lol so you might be right.

What Guys Said 6

• Hah, Rachel/Ross any day!

• i've watched this seris briefly but i'd say rachel because i like that nam more LOL

• I can see where people are coming from with their tastes finding Rachel the hottest, but Monica seriously hands-down takes the cake for me. Jennifer Aniston is a beautiful woman, but to me Courtney Cox is too gorgeous for words and her character is the most attractive. Thus, I agree with your sentiment of Monica all the way!

• I like A and B. never watched it though :\

• Monica all the way!!! She's also main character in "cougar town" can't remember her original though.

• The black haired one.