Am I Your 'Type'?

Because I usually just get 'pretty but not my type'. The only people who would actually consider me seem to be people with ethnic fetishes. If I'm not your type, please tell me why.

• I find you attractive
  • I recognize that you're pretty, but you're not my type
  • Not attractive
And if you choose not my type, what is your type?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

• You are definitely my type, but not my age, unfortunately. If we were close in age I would be putting the make on you.

• I recognize that you're pretty, but you're not my type.
    Because my type never asks such things.

• By depends on your personality. If your cool you end up being more attractive physically. Your not ugly so you have that potential

7 ish. Try a different outfit, something you'd go out in.

• Lol what did you vote?

• Not even close lol nice try

happy with you answers here so far?

Looks like a lot of guys dig you ;)

• Lol it totally does. 'Ki rani' means something's queen. Maybe you just spelled it wrong.

• i'll give you a 7 :-)

• Not atttactive sorry OP

• yeah, you look fun.

• I don't know why but I'm gonna go with B
    You're pretty though.

• I think your attractive

• Yes you are nice pic

• I don't really have a physical "type" when it comes to actual dating. Personality is number one for me.

• Well, if that's you in the picture then no you're not my type because I want my girl to be scared lol yes this is a bit off track but I'd want her to be in decent clothes at least.

• I don't get it. Scared?
      And I don't see what's so indecent about a sleeveless dress :p

• not my type 5

• Yes u r cute but not ma type

My type would be someone who is not normal

Who. is different in looks

• Like really beautiful/stunning?

• I don't get it. You said you want someone who doesn't look normal, but now you're saying most guys want a decent girl. So confused. Anyway, it's ok if you think I look like a slut because I'm surprisingly not. I don't even dress like that. Thanks though.

• For us decent ones r the different ones

and I do not mean to call u a slut
      such a bad word

• I went with A.. I don't really have a type.. I get to know you and see how you are then I wi say if we have chemistry

• too young for me but if i were 17-22 id be all over it. Great legs by the way...

• Dear God girl U'r Gorgeous & I love the way U dress sexy as hell , Merry me & forget what others are telling U !!!

• I think I already gave you an answer to a previous question. Attractive but not my type.

• Is it the skin though or what? I am curious as to why I am not so many people's types.

• My types are Nordic girls. Pale skin, blond or red hair, freckles, blue/grey blue/green eyes.

• Yeah you're attractive.

• On appearance along I'd say sure why not? :3

• I'm more into white girls, but tbh, my type of girl doesn't exist and if she does, she would not be compatible with me.

• Ya that's what most people say, thanks.

• Do you think I would be prettier if I were white? What would you rate me?

• No, and I'd rate you a 6... Your above average for sure.

• I'd wreck you.

• Not my type at all, you're somewhat pretty, but I don't really find you that attractive to me.

• Your body and your face attractive to me, but your boobs too big, I can't grasp it

• Ok it's really hurtful that when a girl finally says I'm pretty and not ugly, you have to randomly say that she's prettier than me. You could have just said she was pretty. Why do you have to go out of your way to comment and say she's way prettier than me? Now I'm sad.

• I'm so sorry Can I talk with you in privacy, I wan to explain, if you give me a chance, follow me please!

• my type is skinny and flat chested but i wouldn't say no to you

• Any girl is my type nowadays.

• you look way to young for me- but you are very pretty

• Will go to B.. Option

• I'd term you pretty and hot! So yeah, could be my type! 😉☺

• U r pretty n beautiful I like u

• u are a sweetheart

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 14

• I find you attractive/you look hot.

• To be frankly honest, you seem pretty average to me. You're pretty, but you aren't outstanding, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. You have a pretty simplistic beauty. You aren't ugly in the slightest, so ignore the ditzes in the comment section. You also have a great bod! But I'm not too into your facial features.

• I just don't get it because I see a lot of very average girls post pics of their faces and are like omg I'm not pretty and everyone's like woww you're gorgeous but when I post a pic of my face everyone says I look ugly so I have to post a pic of my body and then when I do that a lot of girls seem really angry with me so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I think I should just do what Michael Jackson did.

• I think I do have the sharper features look though but I'm just not the right color. With my skin color it just looks manly or ugly but with a fairer skin color it looks sexy. If I had the baby faced look-with my skin color it would look boring.

• Haha I wish I could say you were wrong, but a person's skin colour does make a huge difference for many guys. But for many others, it doesn't, and those are the peeps you should be focusing on.

• "I ain't got no type. Bad bitches is the only thing that I like" ^.^

• At the end of the day only one guy matters. Sometimes I don't even think type matters (if you are referring to race). I don't think I've ever got the 'not my type' phrase. I've dated quite a few men who've never considered black girls before. And I've dated men who love black girls (I've always felt more inclined to stay away from the latter).
    I'm pretty much the computer opposite of what the guy I'm dating considers his usual type.
    If you are referring to personality type/demeanour e. g party girl vs book worm I think those things can matter. In that sense I generally date within my type.

• Yeah I tend to stay away from guys who have a fetish for my ethnicity also. I just wish it didn't matter. That's encouraging to hear, though.

• You're beautiful babe ❤👌

• I kinda understand the guys why they say you're not their type. You look very sexy, but also like a lot of trouble. Maybe you're not like that at all, but that's what your picture says about you. I would make an other picture and ask again.

• Yeah but I have to look sexy to look good. You're lucky you can just show a pic of your face and still look hot :p

• I think you would look very pretty without the sexy attitude. Guys can get easily intimidated by a sexy look, or they don't take you serious. That's why I'm not very pro for sexy look. Make a good selfie and maybe with a filter if you really feel insecure

• You posted this before

• You're pretty, but you're trying WAY too hard in your picture, it doesn't flatter you at all.

• Gorgeous face, sexy body... regardless of ethnicity you are hot ;-)

• Stop fishing for complements from stranger's off the internet its really sad.

• Do you say that to everybody who posts in the how do I look section? Because this is no different from what they're doing. Except I'm not actually fishing for compliments I'm trying to see whether there is a correlation between people not finding me attractive at my best and my ethnicity.

• Yes I do because its so annoying and it comes across as you being vain. Like you have seen the men on this they are complete creeps they say anything you want to hear. You cares if people find you attractive or not like is it really something you worry about.

• I don't want fucking compliments though I just want to test out my theory about average colored girls=ugly white girls, pretty colored girls=average white girls and no colored girls can compete with a pretty white girl. That's all I'm trying to do. If I were fishing for compliments I'd just go on tinder or something 😂

• How can we know, can you make another forum. Tell more about yourself, so people can reply

• How are you not someone's type? You look like a Pocahontas or something, really pretty.

• Most dont have a type. Bad Bitches is the only thing that they like...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMrK-aGCug

• I don't know if you changed your picture or something but you don't look like anything special. Sorry, just being honest.

• Not asking if I look like anything special, asking if you find me attactive. But you're a straight girl I'm guessing so it doesn't really matter. Love how all the girls who say no are anonymous. 😘

• The truth is not everyone is going to find you attractive. It doesn't matter about skin color (where do you even get that notion?). If I think a girl is pretty, then she is pretty. I don't find you pretty or hot or anything. Sorry.

• Becausw that's what I get told every fucking day by everybody and their dog about my skin color. I bet if I had lighter skin you'd at least find me pretty.