How do I look before/after picture?

Everyone has their own opinions on beauty, so keep it polite. If you can't do that, use the poll below.

Also, that is before and after pictures. Before is on the right, after is on the left. Fire away.

• cute/pretty
  • not my cup of tea
  • neutral
  • just ok...
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• Yo do look really beautiful in your after pic. I notice you like naruto, so does me and my best busy (that's quite off topic). Do you just wanted to know what people think?

What Guys Said 8

• The one on the right looks better to me. Though, a bit of lip gloss and eyeliner wouldn't hurt, imho. Thing about women is that they can literally bump up a couple pegs on the 1-10 scale, while guys are pretty much stuck with our levels. :\ Just have to learn how to do the makeup.

by the way, that Kakashi picture just blew... my... fucking... mind. :O :O :O :O

• [being honest] You were looking dude but now you're looking pretty.

• after = better

• The after picture it much better :D

• You look better but dont know why

• You are good looking in both but I like the one on the right more what did you do I can't tell

• The one on the right has the sun on you witch makes it hot ;-)

• I think u look good.

• Beautiful in both :-)

What Girls Said 2

• You look better on the left. Continue to try new things with your look and be a little sexier. You can do it, it's in there u just gotta bring it out

• The one on my right looks better.