Can you give me an honest opinion on my looks? Rate me?

I just lost about 90lbs recently and want your honest opinion on how I look. I can't seem to get a gf and I want to know if its because of my looks.

See profile picture

thanks

@prettygurl12 @pre3ttybrown @Account @udolipixie @sammy_31 @kangy @daydreamery @curious_s @sp1213 @azazzrael @zombiebabe @Monica7690 @cassidyHaiden @FallenGirl2015 @hiphopapotomaus @ponybabies @emofires @LittleSally @MrsMack10 @caligrl209 @Nodramaqueen @datgirl @T-shirtsandkneehighs @RestlessYouth_ @Eva2015 @Playdatesx @HollywoodGlam @SirenDep @stacyzee @obviouslybored @sachikokurisu @MercyMadness @coffinspire @linkywinky @fklyaa13 @rcjh1987 @Benny1510 @crazyinlove2@ @jannette723 @TierraAvia
@xstarlight @CommieDearest @TrueZara @emma225 @Mariahh_xo @boriblanca2010 @musicbrain5 @nert73 @TheEmma @Hidden_P @been_waiting @ManaX @GirlScoutsRevenge @Bellibooo @In-sight-ful @spuitkaas @slavehorl969 @Kris85

Most Helpful Girl

• If I wasn't married I wouldn't turn you down if you were interested. Then again I give most guys a chance if looks are all we are talking about. I date pretty much anyone 5 and above.

What Girls Said 24

• Why would you do that? Anyway, I do not rate.

• Lol I get mentioned first in these mass tags :)

Give you a 7/10

Congrats on the weight loss!

• I think you are average.
    Around a 5 or a 6.

• Btw: Congrats on ur weight lost. You have come a long way. You should feel great.
      Continue making healthy choices!!
      I must say, I think your looks have nothing to do with your not getting a gf.
      Just put yourself out there more and go to diff places.

• thanks. for words of encouragement.

• you look fine.. just be confident... by the way.. why mention me?

• In regards to relationships, they take time. It could be days before you meet a person you're interested in, who is mutually interested, or it could be months. That is very common, and by no means abnormal.

• You really don't want my opinion, it's jaded. Congratulations on the weight loss :), now join the gym and bulk up.

Lol at the use of this good ole list.

• Gawd ur beautiful... :o

• nice tight body. mmmm..

• I have this topic blocked I hate these questions. ... but since you tagged me I'll go with a 6 confidence is much sexier though

• You remind me of my boyfriend a little bit... I'll give you an 8/10. Congrats on the weight loss I know its a hard thing to do!

• You look good! Congratulations on the weight loss

• 4/10

Lol I think that if you try to have more confidence and wear a niver tight fitting shirt you'd look better.

• You're decent. 5/10
    but the fact that you're good looking or ugly doesn't have anything to with being single its the way a person presents themselves.

• Well you aren't bad looking so it's not because of the way you look.

• I don't know you... why'd you mention me?

• you're not my type but if I have to rate you I would say 6.7/10, but you have potential and if you start going to the gym and lose a few kilograms (im not saying you're fat at all) you'll look at least 8-9/10. Good luck

• Congrats on losing 90 pounds. :) But only face wise probably around a 5 so average.

• You do look teenish

• I'd say about a 7/10 :)

• you asked for it, not my type, sorry. 3.5/10

• You're handsome!

• 7 oot of 10 aleast ur not a 5 out of 10

• For me a guy's confidence is more important than how he looks.

• dress up, be confident..

• Yew loowk lyke ay twoll.

• Six over ten.

What Guys Said 11

• idon't know how did you look before... but sure you'd look worse with extra 90 pounds. you look kinda average by the way now

• 8/10 for sure man

I think it's nice to have a little 'flab'(no offence) because it makes you not look like a twig if someone pushed you or started a fight with you. And you have that gangster look on you :P And good on you for losing 90lbs! :)

No homo...

• I was trying to lose weight a few weeks back but gave up because like you said QA you lost 90lbs and women still ignore you. Proof that looks are more important to women. So I stopped trying to loose weight why because I figured I was wasting my time.

• Well it wasn't a complete write off, I got help from a fellow GaGer that I know IRL.

• If you come across as shy and not confident you won't get a gf. Looking your best and get into better shape also helps.

• 0,01 out of 11

• I've seen this pic before.. so I'm gon call troll...

• hmm, id say 7. if you dressed sharper and were smiling, you'd be quite solid

• you lost 90 lbs! congrats! you look great!

• i give u 8

• Honestly 6/10

• Dude, congratulations on the weight loss, very well done.

Can't really rate you as I'm a guy though I think you look good.