Can a girl with a 5-7 face become a 10 with weight loss alone?

Basically she's got a cute face but is 40 lbs overweight. Would losing the extra weight make her almost a 10 in most people's eyes?

She's been told she's cute by quite a lot of people! But she's also been told she's fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. Part of the thing is, if you're obese like that, even if you have a nice face, you're not a 6 or 7. Being obese kills that.

But if a obese girl has an attractive face even with being obese, losing the 40 pounds could make her fairly attractive.

What Guys Said 15

• it depends whos looking.

• most likely no. I just don't really see how losing weight makes your face a 10

• No.

But it could easily make her a 7, maybe an 8. Which is enough that she'd generally be considered hot, to an extent people would treat her differently.

• hahha wrooong. there are some people who like chubbier girls actually ;-)

• Well given the obesity rates, those people are certainly spoiled for choice!

So you don't have to try encourage even more obesity.

• Poor Klaatu51 no one gives him a break when it comes to larger ladies lol

• ummm maybe

• May not bump her up to a 10, but will definitely bump her up from a 5 to a 7.

• Probably.

• No. Impossible. Bone structure will not change.

• With a loss of 40 lbs a chubby round face can become a slim face and the loss of fat that hid a bone structure most people would have not known about pre-weight loss.

• Ok you're not a slut, you're just a cunt. The smelly fishy kind.

• Okay.

• I can tell when a fat girl has a pretty face, it usually goes up max 2 points.

• I suppose it's possible. I don't know.

• If she's got a 'cute face' then she's probably already a 10 in someone's book. Losing weight should be for health reasons. If she needs to drop 40 to be a healthier person, then make it happen, cap'n.

• Well the girl has had boyfriends before so yea i guess

• I need a pic sweetie

• dfaq don't say ''she'' please u are Anonymous don't worry

• She? A girl is a female. So why can't I say she? Just answer the question instead of complaining over nothing.

• The majority of Westerners are now overweight, so losing the extra weight would automatically put her in the top percentile of desirable women - there is so little competition, she'd have to have a really ugly face to not be considered attractive. If she's been told she's cute, she'd probably be a 7 or higher.

• You would have been MHO but you came too late :(

• Heh, thanks anyway :)

• Depends, weight loss can effect how your face looks.

What Girls Said 5

• Not sure...

Just recently lost all my weight and I'm about a 6-7 in the face region. I definitely get hit on a lot more but the only person who calls me a 10 is the guy I'm seeing. It's nice to hear but I know for a fact I'm not. I may have a good body now but my looks are average.

Personality is what bumps up the points I think.

• It would improve her looks for sure :-)

• Weight loss will help a girl get more points.

• Does it matter? I mean, you probably don't need to be a 10 to most people. Most people aren't 10s themselves, so that portion of the population that would need to appeal to (i guess, if thats your concern) is pretty small.

I have the opposite problem. Well, not opposite. I'm quite fat, but most people seem to think I'm beautiful. Some people have actually dared to tell me I'd be stunning if I lost weight, but most people actually just compliment me as I am. And I'm a big girl. 5'4, 230. Of course, fat looks different on everyone depending on body type. Most of my weight is in my stomach, but I'm not especially round, if that makes sense. Who knows, I'm part black so everything is different. lmao I have weight loss goals, but I actually don't want to be thin. And I don't want that "sunken in" face look I've seen some people have post-dramatic weight loss.

Ratings are stupid. Lose weight for you, your health, your comfort, or not at all. Of course, wanting to be more attractive is something to be expected for everyone, but who cares if MOST PEOPLE think you're a 10? You're a fucking person. I hope whoever is concerned with their "number" is also nourishing their mind, intelligence, passions, character, and ambition. To just be average or less in every other way, but a hottie with a body, number 10 seems like such an underwhelming goal. Aim higher.

• It really depends on the person. This girl I knew in church was chunky her whole life. Recently she lost a lot of weight! Her face changed, I couldn't recognize her. But she was still a 7.