Am I too skinny based on my picture?

Okay, I hate my body and I don't want attention. I'm taking this picture down in a few hours.

I'm 5'7, and I weigh 125 pounds. My boobs are a small B cup..

Do I look healthy? Or too thin? What would you change about my body?

I've never had sex.. so no, I'm not a "slut" or a "whore" if those are the comments you wanted to make.. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body is fine and healthy looking, okay? But you really shouldn't expose your body like this on the internet. No I'm not saying you're a "slut" or anything but there are some really creepy perverts on this site...

I would advise you to remove the picture now. It's not safe.

What Guys Said 9

• In about 3 minutes, this user or this question will be taken down. However, she definitely has a nice shape.

• 5'7" and 125 is almost "skinny" not skinny

• Hang on, are you really sharing a topless picture, on here, if you're 16?

Reported.

• delete this, there are a fair amount of creeps on this site that will save that photo

• That's not too skinny. You're fine.

• Whoa. I don't think you can show nipples here. But you're not too skinny. You look great. Might wanna delete that pic though.

• Nothing you should be happy being you and not feel like you need to change. You have a slender figure but nothing to be concerned about.

• No your not. Your only 16 though :/

• you are gorgeous and need to change nothing

What Girls Said 5

• You are 16 please take one where your boobs are at least mostly covered. Take it from experience there are a lot of creeps online and they are all going to be looking at your underage body and thinking inappropriate things.

With that being said you have an awesome figure. not to skinny or to fat, I would kill to weigh 125 again. Embrace yourself, you are still 16 and growing into your body so don't worry to much.

• You should NOT have nudes on here, you are only 16 and I am pretty damn sure this site doesn't allow that either!

• Wow, you didn't cover up your boobs. Get ready to have tons of guys sending you messages. And no you're not too skinny, I'm way skinner than you I weight 103 pounds and my boobs is sorta like yours and my ass is a little more smaller, And I think you look good so no worries (I'm straight)

• I'm going back to the original avitar in like a half hour.. And I'll just delete the weird messages don't worry.

• Oh alright but I'm jealous of your ass!!! Since mine is small lol

• @BaileyJansen I take it you made two accounts? Because the name of the question asker is not Bailey Jansen. But you are claiming it's you? I always suspected you were a catfish

• Why do you think you look too thin? You have fat in the places you're supposed to have fat.

You don't have gigantic curves bc that's not how your bones are structured. But there's no problem with your body.

If you were too thin you'd be able to see your bones.

Your body is fine. You'll have to find something else to worry about :-)

• You look perfect