How does my core look, im trying to get abs?

Would you say my core look good currently, because im going to keep working at it?

here is the pic?\
http://imgur.com/lsc8coy

Most Helpful Girl

• One, why do you only use question marks? It is a thing with you that you can't use periods?

Next, you're healthy. I say your stomach looks fine but if you feel like you're still flabby, work on it more. You may have to loose weight so you can see your abs if that's what you're going for.

By the way, I LOVE THE HAT! It looks good on you. And wearing a crown on your arm. Genius! You could stand to loose the red cap though...

What Girls Said 2

• Your core looks strong. You're well on your way to abs, my friend. Because of your strong core, it'll be easy to get there. I don't think you need to lose body fat, personally because once your abdominals get bigger they'll show. Just make sure you're getting enough protein. Eat, eat, eat!
    I am a studying personal trainer and self-confessed gym rat. I know strong cores when I see them.

• keep working on it

What Guys Said 1

• i believe your body looks fine as it is now