Am I young looking/ugly?

I've always felt I look young for my age (I'm 14)
Especially when I see pics of other girls my age. Plus I don't think anyone really finds me pretty.

[URL=s1060.photobucket.com/.../URL]

Wait the link isn't working...
s1060. photobucket. com/user/xx40daysxx/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6d7570d9. jpg. html? sort=3&o=0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Broken link.

• I know, it won't work then this dumb ass website won't let me delete or put another update

• I put it as my profile picture if you want to look now

• You're far from ugly and you look about your age. It may not seem like a good thing now but when you're in your 30's, you're going to wish you looked younger than your age.

• judging by your profile pic you look like...11-12

• You look a normal age for a 14 year old, and you're definitely not ugly. Plus, looking young for your age as a girl definitely isn't a bad thing, especially as you get older.

• You're beautiful. Don't look at other girls and think they are prettier than you because there are plenty types of beauty and not a single one is more beautiful than the other. Pretty is pretty period, and you have an abundance of beauty.

• U r really pretty 😉

• Upload it as your profile pic on here. That might work

• I totally didn't think of that haha thanks

• That's ok.
      You're definitely not ugly and you don't look any younger than 13. I have always been mistaken for being younger. Don't worry lots of people can look younger or older. It depends on the individual. I work with a girl who's 21 but she looks like she's 16. And it will be a good thing when you're older. And yes you're pretty so nothing to worry about :)

What Girls Said 8

• At 14, you should look like a young girl. Don't try to keep up with other girls who are growing up too fast. It's impossible for a 14 year old to be attractive in a womanly way, anyway. People know you're 14. You only need to attract boys your own age, and dammit at 14, boys will be hooked over anything. Just enjoy your teen life. Experiment with make up and clothes but just do it for fun. Don't take it seriously.

• you look about your age. you look adorable, you have a natural beauty.

• You do look a bit young for 14, but it's okay. When you get older, you'll love that, but it shouldn't matter at 14. Even so, you're really adorable and look very sweet.

• But please, don't try and make yourself look older. You might think you're making yourself look good and feel pretty, but people can always tell you're trying to hard and when people find out your age you just look silly. (I'm saying you do that now, you don't, just saying take heed)

• wait so young looking equates to ugly now? fucks sake.

• Can't see anything

• I know sorry. Now they won't let me delete the question or post another update

• I set it as my profile picture of you want to look now

• Yes you look young but that should be expected you're only 14. You're very cute and pretty though. I would associate ugly with your looks at all

• Pretty, but you do look very young

• Fishing for compliments is never cute.

• I'm not fishing for compliments thank you very much. I wanted legit opinions on if I looked young for my age. If you think I'm really looking for compliments then you didn't have to respond at all

• You do look young but then again you are young. See, I'm helping.

• Thanks >__>

• You're really pretty for a 14 year old :) You beautiful girl! Don't worry, I'm pretty too but I'm only 15. Let's be pretty together!