How attractive or unattractive do guys find me?

My profile picture is a picture of me without any makeup or filters. If you saw me in public would you want to approach me? I'm not doing this for attention but I want to know why guys don't approach me so much.

• Don't worry, you're fine.
  • You might need to worry.
  • I'd ask you out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't ask you out, but you're pretty and a good percentage of men would agree. There are some women who would only be attractive to certain people but you would cover a broader spectrum than many other girls. In short you have nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't ask people out randomly. And I would have to know more about general attitude and voice and overall body type to tell a bit better, but based on face, you actually are fairly attractive! Of course, maybe it's just the washing out quality. Who knows. Voted A).

• You look fine, but the picture is "washed out" The lighting was probably bad.

• Yeah it was in my car when the sun was setting. Sorry.

• h no need to be sorry. I was just pointing it out so you can avoid it in the future. You are too pretty to waste a bad photo on.

• You're pretty. I wouldn't approach you because you would probably reject me.

• Why would you think that haha?

• I wouldn't discriminate by race. Just not who I am. I go more for confidence the guy shows to be honest.

• Then, you're different; most girls have a preference on race. Thank god for K-pop; at least, there seems to be a surge in popularity for Asian guys.

• 6 i'd say or 6.5

• Yes your attractive young woman no worries

• If your just randomly out and about, u can't expect guys to just walk up to and ask u out. Go somewhere that was meant for socializing. But i think if u found the right location, ud do just fine! U r a very beautiful girl in my opinion. Good luck! :)

• Thanks but that's what I meant haha like if I went to a club or something like that like would a guy approach me? That's what I meant

• Well first of all your pretty young to go to a club. But i think if u take care of yourself for the next 4 years u will have absolutley no problem getting men to ask u out.

• There are clubs where I'm from that are meant for teenagers. No alcohol and all that. Not like an actual club because I'm not 18 yet lol

• Pretty darn attractive. You've got no worries my friend.

• You're attractive

• I don't know what's going on, honestly I'd ask you out if I saw you.

• Just a question haha. My friends tell me I look intimidating and that's why guys don't want to approach me if they saw me.

• That you're intimidating of course.

• I'm not but for some reason I come off that way and I have no idea why

• my profile pic was taken when i was drunk on nye no filters or makeup either... what does that have to do with anything?

• 7 I voted c

• I can't comment, but I did vote A

• Why can't you comment lol?

• You laughed at that? .. no j/k but in number of years your right, not much older than you. In legal terms, your 15-20 (as in years in prison)

• No I didn't mean at my current age but when you're 30 and I'm 24 it wouldn't be as obvious an age gap.

• Check your

• You're fooken ugly

• The way i am is before i look at your picture im going to say i will go where your heart goes. My sister used to say to me, mickey, do i look pretty? I said no matter what i say, you wouldn't believe me, im your brother. with all my experience, thats a bad neighborhood to be in, your head. We get cozy very fast their. Now i see your picture, are you for real, holy jesus. Spend more energy in areas needed. Your a beauty, i could tell you all day, your answer: you have to think you are before anyone else. Please believe in yourself :-) my sister fell into a real bad depression over herself , she overdosed on depression pills and alcohol, she died feb,22 2013. Please smiley your ok today, because your talking about it , and you helped me to help you ;-). You have a good heart and a beautiful face. god don't make junk :-)

• Sure I'd approach you and yes you're attractive. My only advice is to smile :))) You're pretty and would look even more pretty if you smile.
    If you smile and feel confident it will show and you'll shine. Feel confident in yourself. Try it!

• Thanks haha but the other picture of me I was going to use I was wearing makeup and I wanted a picture where I wasn't because I don't always wear makeup and I didn't smile because I was asking if you would approach me and I don't go around smiling all the time so yeah haha

• I am pretty confident I was just asking this because I was curious :) and thanks I get a lot of guys saying they like my hair and I'm not sure why haha

• The way it falls.
      I Iove girls hair :P

What Girls Said 2

• ur every attractive and beautiful too inside and out

• Is funny, the one that choose to you need to worry about, is surely jelaous. And don't worry on not being aproached. Normal people wouldn't approach as commonly.

• Thank you and I was wondering that because it seems like some girls get approached a lot and I didn't know if it was attraction or approachability.