Is 5'8" 134 fat?

What should I weigh being 5'8"? I just feel fat and I don't even know anymore haha. I'm losing weight but I don't know what weight I should stop at!! Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• fat? are you serious? who told you that. you're on the thinner side actually

DON'T lose anymore weight now... you'd not like to look like those unattractive sticks people watch on tv... no?

What Guys Said 11

• Do you look fat? Is there a large amount of fat around your waist? Do you feel comfortable in wearing a two piece bikini?

• Your BMI is 20.4 which is excellent. No need to change your weight. You look very pretty too.

• You sound pretty thin. Do you have a small frame?

• Nonon lol Dont lose anymore that's perfect. Just build muscle. Muscle is what shapes your body to super sexy. Don't lose more weight lol

Max stop at 125-130 if you reeeeealy want to. But nah

• Weight and height don't mean anything, it depends where your body stores the fat.
    But BMI is worse than mine.

• It sounds good, don't kno ur body type

• No weight is perfect. Don't change a thing.

• more like skinny

• your tall as fuck for a girl, im almost 5'9 and weigh 152lbs so i wouldn't say you are fat

• No... stay there. It's a good weight.

• No, that's perfect. If that's you in the pic, you are beautiful!

What Girls Said 7

• Everyone here is right. You're perfectly where your supposed to be weight wise. Dint get over it- weight doesn't equal to attractiveness

• Nooooooooo. You're perfect. Why would you want to lose weight when you have a nice, perfect size going on? If you're unhappy with your body, just tone up. Skinny isn't all that. Trust me. I used to be a very, very skinny girl at your age. It's not all that. I don't think guys are really into it anyway, it's just what the media tells you. Now, I'm 5'4" and 127. Probably about your size because of my height. I get more attention than I did when I was skinnier. I like being able to fill out jeans. When I was super skinny, I felt more like a girl than a woman.

• You are not fat. Please don't try to fallow this nonsense skinny fashion >_<
    Blame the media for it. You are beautiful and healthy as you're.

• It is a perfect. 134 lbs is not overweight in the slightest.

• No, jeezus! 140 is a good weight for your height, so you're perfect now.

• Are you kidding me.

• I am 5'9 and when I weighed 138 the doctors told me I was under weight