Rate me out of 10 - Be Honest, even if it hurts my feelings. need to know?

LINK

tell me what you think and be honest thankyou

a1-images.myspacecdn.com/.../300x300.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say a 7. You are good looking :)

• WOW Thankyou. i thought i was above average so average is 5 right? im bad with this number thing
      what number would be cute. and what number would be hot. and whats the highest rating you have ever gone.

• yeah... and so your saying im HOT then if you gave me a 7. or 6-7 above average. im sorry im just trying to find out where im going wrong at the moment with girls and dating and stuff. and if its not looks then im lost because im romantic, im a gentleman, i treat people with respect, im reliable, honest, down 2 earth, fun, funny, friendly, lovable, kind, caring, supportive, outgoing, cuddly, good sex, im pretty well sized downstairs and yeah only other thing i can think of is they want a steroid buff buff tank gym junkie or rich guy. or maybe im going for the wrong girls, but why are they the wrong girls... because they dont want me, i want to know why they dont want me and make them want to look at me and want me and can't be without me, and get to that next level. if i was FAT and someone said youd be goodlooking if you was slim, i would run like crazy everyday to get there. but i just can't justify using steroids and getting huge when i think my body already is nice. shaped and toned

• Yes that's what I'm saying :). You sound like a really great guy. I guess I would have to know you to figure out what you're doing wrong, if anything. Maybe it's just the girls you are going after. Don't try to be one of those gym junkies! It's good if a guy has a nice body, but you don't have to be muscular to attract girls.

What Girls Said 8

• Badddd lighting.

• 7/10

U look fine

But you look a little old :p

Like maybe 29

• i am 29

• Lol you look adorable in that first picture. We're you 11? Ish?

And how old were you in the second one?

• i was year 5-6 - i got asked out 12 times in the first year of school.
      the second one was 4months ago
      since then i have hated taking photos of myself

• 8 :) :) opinion is too short soooooo this line :P

• you gotta hate that opinion is too short thing on GAG aye. the amount of times i have to right crap at the end because its not long enough, glad i don't have that problem in BED ;)

• 7 yup..
    Would be helpful to use better lighting next time

• 8 or 9 out of 10 :)

• Really? thats your being honest right. not just being nice because you dont want to hurt my feelings yeah?

• Sure am, what about you kittycat23

• American... I was thinking of saying Australian, but decided to go with British hahaha :D I was right the first time :)

• I would say about a 7-8. You're good looking. I like your lips.

• Thanks - can you see anything i need to improve or change?

• also would you date me?

• I think you are good looking
    7 out of 10

• what would you class 7 out of 10 as. i got told 6 can fall as cute and 7-8 as hot and any higher is like what?

• so how do i not do it. you trying to say smile with teeth?

• Just look serious
      Don't pucker your lips

• Solid 7. Subtly sexy. Yeah, you're good.

• Dont take that as an insult. In my book, subtly sexy is the best sexy.

• Sorry I gave you a very general definition. Let me add onto it. Something that is subtle is something that is precise yet understated, something with fine distinctions. Describing someone's looks as subtle usually has a connotation of mystery and intrigue.

• dont say sorry i appreciate your honesty rather then girls who say your not my type or you dont have a spark bullshit crap instead of saying your ugly or not attractive to me lol

What Guys Said 4

• Oh come on man , you look FINE , walk out of darkness and into the light.
    That's MY domain lol
    http://i.imgur.com/GrPR9za.jpg

• dude i believe you'd look better with lnger hair

• Michael McDonald/10

• 10 ?

• Was he on mad TV?

• Slightly above average.