Girls... can you give comments on my DP... how do I look in this pic?

girls... what do you think... am i looking a bit attractive in this pic... or not... i have uploaded this pic on my FB profile... do u think my crush will like it... and how she will think this pic as... hot, sexy.. or what?

• hot !!
  • sexy !!
  • cute !!
  • skinny !!
  • ugly !!
http://i61.tinypic.com/f1wbvm.jpg
k... i got the link nww... GIRLS please say... how this pic sounds? would any girl find this pic adorable?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• No, girls wouldn't think this is adorable. They would think , as I do, that you are manufacturing a scenario to imply that you go to the gym and keep healthy, but what gym-frequenting guy would wear jeans to do a workout?

• no... actually truth is... i was having a fun with my friends... and suddenly decided to hit the jim... jst for fun... and i grabbed on dumble without any sense... and my frnd clicked that... thats it... AND doing workout with jeans ohh fuck it sounds shit... that would be like having sex on a 2 feet bar... ;P

• Yeah, it just looks like you're trying a bit too hard. Just take a pic and if girls like it, they like it.

• Oh. I answered a question about DP and I thought it was about double penetration.

The one where I say Noooooooooooo!

So uh what is DP otherwise?

What Guys Said 2